Destiny Map

epsonok0

Destiny Map

by epsonok0 » Post

For all fans of Stargate Universe. I am happy to annouce that I am building a Destiny map.

Here is a set of immages of destiny. The ship that was the center of the show.

This project is incomplete at this time.
But it will be massive when ready for upload.

However I need ideas. For how to make a stargate using preexisting mods.
If you have ideas don't be shy.

I dont have much concern with how you feel about my opinion. Thats why its my opinion and not yours.

epsonok0

by epsonok0 » Post

This maps estimated release time is still unknown.
I dont have much concern with how you feel about my opinion. Thats why its my opinion and not yours.

issa

by issa » Post

good luck !

epsonok0

by epsonok0 » Post

Thanks, Its nice to see some encouragement. LOL
Most of the ship will be done in about a week. But first uploads will be available in about 3 days.
Like the real show. The first uploads will only have sections of the ship that you can explore. The unfinished parts will be unacesible.

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

If you created anything in this map, you should give us some images of what you did. People that upload maps tend to not provide screenshots, even though they should.

epsonok0

by epsonok0 » Post

I will. The no immages thing is frustrating. This map is currently being passed around and worked on.
Last edited by epsonok0 on Tue May 14, 2013 02:09, edited 1 time in total.

xavier108
IRC: Ezlif

by xavier108 » Post

Your project will be very big.Are you sure you can handle this?
Ezlif :D

epsonok0

by epsonok0 » Post

Yes. A bulk of the work will be done in steps. Much like super city. Super city is a total of 1426 buildings. But is not uploaded like that. In fact the spawn point is where the biggest are, and there is just desert and a brick wall there. But. Like super city, if anyone wants to help with destiny they should download the world edit mod. And save what they build into a the //save name. Command. That way i can do the //load command and load what they build. There is a file with each item saved in it. And that needs emailed to me. As a zip file. That way I can run it in a blank flat map and evaluate what is being given to me. Then some day down the road. Super City will have the destiny flying over it. And a mod will make a stargate that allows transport into destiny.
Its an ambitious project. LOL.