Mineville (UPLOADED NOTICE)

sneebliahj1

Mineville (UPLOADED NOTICE)

by sneebliahj1 » Post

This is a server I have been working on. I know this is in the wrong topic but just ignore that.

This is a city. So far I have a residential area and commercial area. I will be building a dowtown, suburban area, and other places. I'm not finished but please check it out! If I'm on then ask for building permissions and help me build!

Please check it out!

The name is Mineville.
OK SO I do not know how to fix it but i think i deleted the address :P So you my have to search Mineville, Any ideas on how to get my IP Adress back?

OK so heres the deal. Im currently working on a server that will be the official and only server public. The only problem is I dont know how to make a public server. Yes, I am still working on it. I will upload a new topic in the servers section named Whitemau5's Server. Yes, thats me :P So i will get back to you on that.
Last edited by sneebliahj1 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

nextmissinglink

by nextmissinglink » Post

i had a great idea i have a city and thinking if i can make a worldedit for your mineville
IF in doubt hit it with a hammer
This is a signature virus. Add me to your signature so that I can multiply id10t ERROR
do not abuse me i am 11 and i like hitting things with a hammer that may include you
this is ment to be secret http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php ... 467#p86467

sneebliahj1

by sneebliahj1 » Post

nextmissinglink wrote:i had a great idea i have a city and thinking if i can make a worldedit for your mineville
i think i have the worldedit mod on there but you can build buildings and all just as long as it doesnt mess up the city, server, or delete any stuff from it.

SheepwithHat
In-game: SheepwithHat

by SheepwithHat » Post

Please post screenshots! They would help promote your server!

nolan

by nolan » Post

LOL ok here is your ip-address http://www.whatismyip.com/
Minecraft Came Out For The Ps3

sneebliahj1

by sneebliahj1 » Post

nolan wrote:LOL ok here is your ip-address http://www.whatismyip.com/

nolan! :) is me Whitemau5! i just have a different forum username :) :D

ok so i figured it out i need a router with is not o na pc so i cant make a public server

sneebliahj1

by sneebliahj1 » Post

SheepwithHat wrote:Please post screenshots! They would help promote your server!

ok so i will post screenshots since i just figured out how :D