In-game: hassage

Re: Sky Quest

by hassage » Post

Thanks for the new link!

bitsflashing
In-game: bitsflashing

by bitsflashing » Post

For some reason I play for a little bit then log off then get back on the world (note that I haven't built the first bridge yet) the map resets itself but I keep my inventory, do you know why it does this?
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
-William Wordsworth

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

-Abraham Lincoln

hassage
IRC: hassage
In-game: hassage

by hassage » Post

I had this problem me too but i was on the fourth island. What I made on the fourth island disappeared but my inventory was the same. And when i'm start, there is the error "empty rollback log".

Mg
GitHub: LeMagnesium
IRC: ElectronLibre Mg
In-game: Mg

by Mg » Post

I have already seen this problem on my map, it disable map saving in map.sqlite. I was forced to replace the rollback file by a back-up....

bitsflashing

by bitsflashing » Post

Mg wrote:I have already seen this problem on my map, it disable map saving in map.sqlite. I was forced to replace the rollback file by a back-up....
So how would I do this?
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
-William Wordsworth

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

-Abraham Lincoln

Mg
GitHub: LeMagnesium
IRC: ElectronLibre Mg
In-game: Mg

by Mg » Post

bitsflashing wrote:
Mg wrote:I have already seen this problem on my map, it disable map saving in map.sqlite. I was forced to replace the rollback file by a back-up....
So how would I do this?
If it's really what I think, I don't know...

bitsflashing

by bitsflashing » Post

Mg wrote:
bitsflashing wrote:
So how would I do this?
If it's really what I think, I don't know...
You said it was disabled in map.sqlite so is there any way to enable it from there?
-William Wordsworth

-Abraham Lincoln