In-game: Other_Cody

Re: Share Your WorldEdit Files!

by Other_Cody » Post

minetest_tower
world_edit file
download/file.php?id=18570
from minetest_tower mod
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22440

I like the world_edit mod and it's license.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Other_Cody

by Other_Cody » Post

Attachments
minetest_castle.we.bz2
(22.92 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
minetest_castle.jpg
minetest_castle.jpg (346.64 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Other_Cody

by Other_Cody » Post

sky_tower

License: GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

Dependencies: default mod (found in minetest_game) xpanes mod (found in minetest_game)
Attachments
Inside
Inside
sky_tower.jpg (383.63 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
sky_tower.tar.bz2
(450.2 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
Outside
Outside
sky_tower.jpg (54.49 KiB) Viewed 3509 times

Other_Cody

by Other_Cody » Post

Braille School
Attachments
braille_school.jpg
braille_school.jpg (224.84 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
braille_school.we.bz2
(13.69 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

TumeniNodes
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Post

Other_Cody wrote:Image
Looks like this could be turned into a box for ITB Other_Cody
A Wonderful World

Stronk

by Stronk » Post

I'm having trouble loading up ".mts" files as oppsoed to ".we" files. Is there something special you need to do differently? My game will crash each and everytime I use the load command and the mtschemplace command always fails.. I've downloaded three(now four) different ones and I always get the same errors or a crash.

ShadMOrdre

by ShadMOrdre » Post

Stronk,

Make sure that the .mts files are in the /world/your_world_name/schems folder. I've encountered crashes when files "don't exist" because they are actually in the wrong place. You might also supply the full path when loading .mts files, but they must exist inside that folder. I do not think MT allows you to read files from other locations, that aren't either a mod folder, game folder, or the world folder.

Also consider, large .mts files equates to large import operations within the MT engine, and I've not had luck with any .mts file larger than 100k, and that is really pushing it. I think it usually crashes at a far lower file size, around 85 or 90k. This is especially important to consider, if you are playing on a lower end or older PC.

Shad

PEAK
In-game: PEAK

by PEAK » Post

Due to request: here is the schematic of the building I posted in viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10128&start=175#p352896 (the first picture, the "draft"). No other mods needed than Minetest Game provides.

The larger version (3. and 4. picture in the AM post) would need too much modification for posting since I used a lot of -- and in some extend heavily altered -- mods. Be creative …

Also here is the blueprint -- it took me longer making this (btw with Grafx2) than building the house in Minetest ;)

In combination with the screenshots you should be able to rebuild the thing. Because, you know, DIY is more fun.

LBNL the license for the schematic: CC BY-SA 4.0.
Attachments
EHouse.mts.zip
(1.52 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
Grundriss2.png
Grundriss2.png (3.18 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
I am okay with using the screenshots in all my posts for the website of Minetest (http://minetest.net).

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

PEAK wrote: Also here is the blueprint -- it took me longer making this (btw with Grafx2) than building the house in Minetest ;)
You might use my handle_schematics mod for creating those images. Once a schematic exists and is loaded, 2d preview images of front, back, sides, top and floor can be displayed. It's not perfect; nodes that use a diffrent drawstyle (even stairs and slabs) may not look so great. But it's good enough to get an impression of the building.
A list of my mods can be found here.

スコット

by スコット » Post

Moved to the Mesecons Computer Builds thread.

whoo
GitHub: whoo
IRC: whoo

Re:

by whoo » Post

AMMOnym wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2013 18:57
Imagedownload: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ev1ul ... oloseum.weThx for moved my posts. that two we. was made by converting minecraft map to minetest
Fantastic ... and huge building !
I share the same model with MTS (faster than we ... but you cannot "allocate" before)
(place //pos1)
Attachments
coloseum.mts
coloseum / Mts
(102.66 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

whoo

by whoo » Post

Hi Guys,
Just sharing a first giant statue.

Dominique
Attachments
geant.mts
(545 Bytes) Downloaded 106 times
dd.png
dd.png (205.75 KiB) Viewed 3509 times

whoo

by whoo » Post

Hi Guys,

Please find skull (model to place in front of mountain)
(extract from https://gitlab.com/bztsrc/mtsedit/-/tre ... r/examples)

//allocate skull <<< to verify
//load skull

Attachments
skull.we.gz
(96.7 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
dd.png
dd.png (540.92 KiB) Viewed 3509 times

electricwildflower

by electricwildflower » Post

Heartland Library/Art Gallery

Part of heartland city, You will need the mods linked below which has all the necessary images for the gallery and it also uses dream builder mod.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3ohnoo2kr17t9
Last edited by electricwildflower on Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:50, edited 2 times in total.

electricwildflower

Hotel Heartland

Part of a world I am building called heartland city, basic hotel with reception, restaurant, couple of floors of rooms, and an entertainment roof with a bar, dance floor, jacuzzi, pool table, and other entertainment.

You will need the dream builder mods installed

Last edited by electricwildflower on Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:50, edited 1 time in total.

electricwildflower

Luxury Apartments

20 floors of luxury apartments with a car park, roof top, elevators etc, you will find the necessary files and mods here

So.Po.Coder
GitHub: SoPoCoder
In-game: SoPoCoder

by So.Po.Coder » Post

I created some bridges at various lengths in the cardinal and intercardinal directions (N-S, W-E, NE-SW, NW-SE) that I'd like to offer up as WorldEdit schems that can be loaded into your Minetest world if you have such a need.

GitHub Readme | Download

Attachments
straight bridge dimensions
straight bridge dimensions
straight-bridge.jpg (229.8 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
placement diagrams
placement diagrams
forum-post.jpg (169.1 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
diagonal bridge dimensions
diagonal bridge dimensions
diagonal-bridge.jpg (245.29 KiB) Viewed 3509 times

electricwildflower

Stair monument, doesn't do anything other than be a talking piece in your game to players to climb and jump off.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b1jfea2m9 ... e.zip/file

voxelproof

by voxelproof » Post

So.Po.Coder wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 18:02
I created some bridges at various lengths in the cardinal and intercardinal directions (N-S, W-E, NE-SW, NW-SE) that I'd like to offer up as WorldEdit schems that can be loaded into your Minetest world if you have such a need.
Thanks in the name of the Community and my own :) Good, solid work, and I already ponder some aplications for them.
To miss the joy is to miss all. Robert Louis Stevenson

AspireMint
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint

by AspireMint » Post

Xmas pack

List of schematics:
- santa's bag
- candycane
- gift
- gingerbread tree - 2 versions
- moose :D
- ornament - 3 versions
- pine tree - 2 versions
- reindeer
- santa
- santa + sleigh
- santa + sleigh + reindeers
- sleigh
- snowman

Screenshot:

Depends:
- maikerumine's stairs: https://github.com/maikerumine/stairs
Thank you maikerumine!

Download: https://github.com/AspireMint/xmas_pack ... master.zip
License: CC by SA 3.0

Note: to rotate schematic, use worldedit + worldedit_addon: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25881
Some of these schematics can be find on ESM server: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12959

AFCM
GitHub: AFCMS
IRC: AFCM
In-game: AFCM

Re: Re:

by AFCM » Post

whoo wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 00:57
AMMOnym wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2013 18:57
Imagedownload: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ev1ul ... oloseum.weThx for moved my posts. that two we. was made by converting minecraft map to minetest
Fantastic ... and huge building !
I share the same model with MTS (faster than we ... but you cannot "allocate" before)
(place //pos1)
It seems there are unknown nodes in this building....
Did you use some external mod?

Code: Select all

2021-05-06 16:16:27: ERROR[Main]: ServerError: AsyncErr: ServerThread::run Lua: Runtime error from mod 'worldedit_commands' in callback on_chat_message(): "stairs:slab_stoneupside_down" is not a registered node!
2021-05-06 16:16:27: ERROR[Main]: stack traceback:
2021-05-06 16:16:27: ERROR[Main]: 	[C]: in function 'add_node'
2021-05-06 16:16:27: ERROR[Main]: 	...test/mods/Minetest-WorldEdit/worldedit/serialization.lua:248: in function 'deserialize'
2021-05-06 16:16:27: ERROR[Main]: 	...test/mods/Minetest-WorldEdit/worldedit_commands/init.lua:1505: in function 'func'
2021-05-06 16:16:27: ERROR[Main]: 	...test/mods/Minetest-WorldEdit/worldedit_commands/init.lua:55: in function 'func'
2021-05-06 16:16:27: ERROR[Main]: 	...n/../share/minetest/builtin/profiler/instrumentation.lua:106: in function 'func'
2021-05-06 16:16:27: ERROR[Main]: 	...inetest/1744/bin/../share/minetest/builtin/game/chat.lua:74: in function <...inetest/1744/bin/../share/minetest/builtin/game/chat.lua:48>
2021-05-06 16:16:27: ERROR[Main]: 	...est/1744/bin/../share/minetest/builtin/game/register.lua:422: in function <...est/1744/bin/../share/minetest/builtin/game/register.lua:406>

philipbenr
GitHub: philipbenr
IRC: philipbenr
In-game: robinspi

Re: Re:

by philipbenr » Post

AFCM wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 14:18
Did you use some external mod?

Code: Select all

2021-05-06 16:16:27: ERROR[Main]: ServerError: AsyncErr: ServerThread::run Lua: Runtime error from mod 'worldedit_commands' in callback on_chat_message(): "stairs:slab_stoneupside_down" is not a registered node!
Looking at this line, (just a hunch, not sure if this is right) it appears the user might have been using an older version of stairs or something that defined stairs in a way that is not correct. Hopefully someone else can chime in that knows more about the stairs mod.

c56
GitHub: tigercoding56
In-game: bm5 or bemo5 also sell_her_on55

by c56 » Post

i made a mesecons storage that pops out of the wall to load it you need factory for some random block that generated in the area i build in mesecons and moremesecons its exapandable by
adding blocks like this p = sticky piston 2= mesecons reciever chanel 1 3 = the same but chanel 2 c = chest b = random block a = air
bbbb
2pc b
bbb p
bbb 3
and then press the lever thats includet in the schematic
Attachments
meseconsstorage.we
(517.12 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
this is a signature not a place to post messages also if i could change my username i would change it to sell_her_on55

So.Po.Coder
GitHub: SoPoCoder
In-game: SoPoCoder

by So.Po.Coder » Post

I'd like to share these .we/.mts files for adding trees and bushes to your Minetest world via the WorldEdit tool.

GitHub Readme | Download

I made these to be used with the realterrain tool for generating biomes on landscapes sculpted using DEM maps. My initial goal was to simply duplicate the trees and bushes that already exist in the Minetest game, but I later decided to expand the variety of shapes and sizes. Included are several new types of trees such as grove trees that, when generated programmatically can simulate an older forest with taller more mature trees creating a high canopy overhead, as well as large tree types with thicker trunks and large voluminous limbs. Of course several tree mods exist, such as moretrees and cooltrees, but they require additional nodes to be installed. The files I am providing here use the default nodes already present in the Minetest game so no additional mods are required. Parameter 2 for all leaf nodes has been set to 0, so that they will decay if the trunk is removed.

Here are some example biomes generated using the trees and bushes included:

Attachments
example2.jpg
example2.jpg (331.82 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
example1.jpg
example1.jpg (320.43 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
trees_demo.jpg
trees_demo.jpg (183.06 KiB) Viewed 3509 times

c56
GitHub: tigercoding56
In-game: bm5 or bemo5 also sell_her_on55

by c56 » Post

So.Po.Coder wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 09:47
I'd like to share these .we/.mts files for adding trees and bushes to your Minetest world via the WorldEdit tool.

GitHub Readme | Download

I made these to be used with the realterrain tool for generating biomes on landscapes sculpted using DEM maps. My initial goal was to simply duplicate the trees and bushes that already exist in the Minetest game, but I later decided to expand the variety of shapes and sizes. Included are several new types of trees such as grove trees that, when generated programmatically can simulate an older forest with taller more mature trees creating a high canopy overhead, as well as large tree types with thicker trunks and large voluminous limbs. Of course several tree mods exist, such as moretrees and cooltrees, but they require additional nodes to be installed. The files I am providing here use the default nodes already present in the Minetest game so no additional mods are required. Parameter 2 for all leaf nodes has been set to 0, so that they will decay if the trunk is removed.

Here are some example biomes generated using the trees and bushes included:

thx
this is a signature not a place to post messages also if i could change my username i would change it to sell_her_on55