Page 2 of 9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 03:36
by Death Dealer
im working on some lava Enderfreaks now^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 03:40
by lkjoel
filanges?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 03:41
by lkjoel
Death Dealer wrote:im working on some lava Enderfreaks now^^

Cool!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 03:41
by Death Dealer
its phalanges ooooopsXD and i do mean my toes.... JK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 03:48
by lkjoel
lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 03:52
by MikoMiko
You might wanna make the portal blocks unharvestable. Making mini-portals like this is cool, but I could see it leading to problems.
Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 04:04
by Death Dealer
Sneek peek of lava enderfreak, they look so awesome:3 he wants my sweet flesh i know it,,

Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 04:46
by lkjoel
Death Dealer wrote:Sneek peek of lava enderfreak, they look so awesome:3 he wants my sweet flesh i know it,,

Image

Cool! Looks hellish :P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 06:19
by ace
why not just make a bio-Nether to -30000.


(sry the English is not my native language.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 09:36
by Death Dealer
im getting some weird glitchs with this.. like when i first teleport to the nether half the time all iget is a grey area with no blocks loading, also when i reload it load the nether but wont let me back through..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:55
by Gilli
lkjoel wrote:
Gilli wrote:Ok !

En tout cas, continue comme ça et si tu as besoin d'aide, n'hésite pas.

Oh, je m'excuse, je viens juste de voir que c'est dans Minecraft! Est tu capable de m'aider avec ça?


T'aider de quel façon ? Dit moi.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 14:01
by lkjoel
ace wrote:why not just make a bio-Nether to -30000.


(sry the English is not my native language.)

I was thinking more like -30950 or something
Death Dealer wrote:im getting some weird glitchs with this.. like when i first teleport to the nether half the time all iget is a grey area with no blocks loading, also when i reload it load the nether but wont let me back through..

Yeah, the grey area is because it's generating the terrain, and you can get back, but it takes a LONG time... If you want to make sure that the portals are recognized, look at portalsfromnether.txt and portalstonether.txt in your world folder
Gilli wrote:T'aider de quel façon ? Dit moi.

Peux tu faire le "Glowstone"?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 14:27
by lkjoel
MikoMiko wrote:You might wanna make the portal blocks unharvestable. Making mini-portals like this is cool, but I could see it leading to problems.
Image

That would be cool... I could see about that

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 15:43
by Gilli
C'est fait Lkjoel, j'ai terminer le Glowstone mod :

https://rapidshare.com/files/2290746594/glowstone.rar

A la base, ce mod fonctionnait pas mais maintenant, il fonctionne parfaitement.

Les textures sont celles de Minecraft tu peu bien evidemment, les modifier.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 15:47
by sfan5
Please use English, if you want to talk in French(guessed) pos in Discussion in other languages

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 16:02
by lkjoel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 16:33
by Jordach
I would play this mod, apart from I don't want mods slowing my gaming experiance.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 17:46
by lkjoel
yeah, it's very slow lol. I think it might be faster if I integrated it with the C++ code though

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 18:59
by Hackeridze
lkjoel wrote:[*]Nether trees (with nether apples, nether tree trunks, nether leaves, and once in a while, a real apple)[/*]
[*]Nether torches[/*]
[*]Minecraft-like Portals[/*]

^^^ BAD IDEAS. VERY BAD.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 19:00
by Jordach
Aaaannnd what's wrong with that?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 19:11
by Hackeridze
I looked to your code... Do you долбоёбы? Вам нравится ебать себя страпонами, пихать свои головы между прутьев и кричать: "Я ХАЧУ ЖРАТ, ЖРАТ CPU, ЖРАТ RAM" or "CAN I EAT MY BALLS??? OKAY!!!1!!"?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 19:17
by sfan5
wtf?!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 19:20
by Hackeridze

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 19:39
by lkjoel
Aaaaand... you have a problem with that?? I gave FULL credit to the owner of the "split" function.
What's your problem with the rest?

BTW, This forum is supposed to stay clean. Just because you don't like someone's code, it doesn't mean that you can infiltrate this with ugly language, ok? Google translate gave me a terrible translation of what you said, but it was enough.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 19:58
by Hackeridze
lkjoel wrote:Aaaaand... you have a problem with that?? I gave FULL credit to the owner of the "split" function.
What's your problem with the rest?

BTW, This forum is supposed to stay clean. Just because you don't like someone's code, it doesn't mean that you can infiltrate this with ugly language, ok? Google translate gave me a terrible translation of what you said, but it was enough.

http://lua-users.org/wiki/SplitJoin
That's not my problem, it's yours. I don't like anybody's shit.