[WIP] BlockColor Engine

Chiantos

GitHub: BlockColor
IRC: mrchiantos
In-game: mrchiantos

[WIP] BlockColor Engine

by Chiantos » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:28

Hello,

The Blockcolor Engine is a modify Minetest Engine 0.4.16 for use Planets.

- Use /Games for Planets mods (Mapgen, Skybox, Gui, Models ...)
- Use /Mods for defaults mods (Mods use by for all Planets).

Example : Player Choice Moon, the Engine use Game Moon with mods Moon and Default mods.

You cant Download Actually this, i think look for add source on github, when stable.

Image https://discord.gg/5JJ9h4Y

Good Day.
Attachments
2018_11_01_19.45.34.png
(128.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by Chiantos on Fri Nov 02, 2018 08:12, edited 7 times in total.
Game : BlockColor - Avatar Mod with Cms : SkinKey

Brian Gaucher

GitHub: BrianGaucher
In-game: Brian

Re: [Help] BlockColor StandAlone

by Brian Gaucher » Thu Nov 01, 2018 00:25

I could probably provide Linux builds. I've been wanting to get into the engine development, and compiling and testing is probably a good start. I'm supposing you need to have a run-in-place Linux version, with BlockColour bundled with it.

In the meantime, being able to compile by myself, I need help with that.

This sentence confuses me, do you mean unable to compile.

Also, if this is primarily for friends, I don't see why releasing it on Google Play is necessary, you could just provide an apk.

I don't have Android Studio installed on my computer currently. But I do have a Google Play license, so if you want to avoid paying for a license for the moment, I could release it under my developer account for you.(If ever you want to release it under your own rights later, I'd respect that).

Chiantos

Re: [Help] BlockColor StandAlone

by Chiantos » Thu Nov 01, 2018 00:55

Hello,

The post was to compile minetest engine with blockcolor, I would provide a repo with surely a modified engine, I actually want to use current functions to do something else. I think used the menu games for planets and move Default mods in /mods.

The development of Blockcolor will continue in this post. The goal is to use current angina to use its potential more fully.

Good Day.

Chiantos

Re: [WIP] BlockColor Engine

by Chiantos » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:15

Hello,

The mods in /mods is disabled by Default, i have find in world.mt in /worlds : load_mod_x = true .
Can i use force load_mod = true for all mods in /mods for all worlds with modify Lua or a files, or only with modify engine ?

I Search for use enable by Default all mods in /mods for all worlds . For custom mods for planets, i use /games.

My only Problem is for modify disabled /mods by Default to enabled /mods by Default . Actually i use world.mt for this.
Problem world.mt work only for one world and load_mod not work in minetest.conf, game.conf or other ...

Good Day.

Return to Minetest-related projects