[Tool] WorldPainter plugin

Captain_Chaos
GitHub: Captain-Chaos

Re: [Tool] WorldPainter plugin

by Captain_Chaos » Post

I've updated the plugin to work with WorldPainter 2.13.2. You can re-download it from the first post.

TioArTest

by TioArTest » Post

Hello. Im necroposting to report that it stopped working again, i guess because of a world painter update. If the plugin isnt going to get updated please tell me wich was the last version of world painter where it worked so i can download that version. Since i cant run geomod and i dont want to install realterrain this is the best option i have to recreate my area using this website to get heightmaps. I would also ask for advice since choosing the option to create a map where 1 pixel = 1 block gives me a weird black and white map that doesnt resemble the original terrain.

Mac_attack
IRC: Daiz
In-game: Mac_attack

by Mac_attack » Post

Yes I am also having the same issue :(
cdb_75b3cbf67f2c

Horka
GitHub: Clemstriangular
In-game: Horka

by Horka » Post

Mac_attack wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 18:22
Yes I am also having the same issue :(
Horka wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 19:42
Blockhead wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 15:33
I can try to build it for you, but what operating system do you need it for?
Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it. : )
I am using Windows x64. However, if it takes too much of your time, I can send you the map that I have created so that you can extract it in Minetest format (if the older versions work for you).
Also, I did not fully understand your response, so if you need more information, please let me know.
And thank you again!
Blockhead wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 05:12
The bad news is: the build failed due to this old proprietary "JIDE" GUI library that is paywalled/have to use a trial. I could probably find a copy of that library in a copy of WorldPainter.. but then I may as well have WorldPainter..

The good news is: I found that the download links for 2.13.2 and 2.13.3 are still working on the WorldPainter website. Hurrah.. now I have to remember to take the path of least resistance more often.
Last edited by Horka on Thu Sep 07, 2023 18:55, edited 1 time in total.

Horka
GitHub: Clemstriangular
In-game: Horka

by Horka » Post

See
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=29397&start=25
This is the last one that works with minetest. It works very well I have used it more than once

Captain_Chaos
GitHub: Captain-Chaos

by Captain_Chaos » Post

Alright, I have once again updated the plugin to work with the latest version of WorldPainter. I have not tested it though. Please let me know if it works, then I will update the download link at the top: https://www.worldpainter.net/files/plug ... -1.5.0.jar

fihu

by fihu » Post

Captain_Chaos wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 16:59
Alright, I have once again updated the plugin to work with the latest version of WorldPainter. I have not tested it though. Please let me know if it works, then I will update the download link at the top: https://www.worldpainter.net/files/plug ... -1.5.0.jar
It's working for me!

fihu

by fihu » Post

Is there a mapping table/list to see which Minetest blocks are which when placed with Worldpainter?
I got Grass, Dirt (water obvs), but Minecraft/Worldpainter has lots more… ?

Edit: I placed all MC blocks in their order of selection in Worldpainter, exported to MTG and took screenshots: