Thanks for coming to my post! I want to post Crevis here as a game. I had been working on this project a year ago; although I believe it works perfectly. Anyways, feel free to modify it in any way, I'm not going to be working on this ever again.
I do not know if all of these mods are functional. If you want to take the risk, I invite you, although I believe they are mostly functional.
- VanessaE's Flowers
- BlockMen's HUD
- /Author Unknown/ Beds
- /Author Unknown/ TNT
- Niften's Feightstone
- /Author Unknown/ Wool
- Niften's Ores (Alexandrite, Amber, Amethyst, Aquamarine)
- /Author Unknown/ Animals
The discussion of this subgame cuts off here. I hope you enjoy my old subgame! You are always free to modify it, redistribute it, add mods, delete some, etc. Please don't name it 'Crevis' though!
This may well be the last time I'm on this forum, so a few words:
- I never meant to disrupt the Minetest community with this project.
- Minetest is amazing right now, keep up the good work!
- I am very sorry for what has happened in the past with this project.
- To Jordach: I never used your Blender rig. I used a rig I found of a Minecraft guy and re-textured it, then rendered with that.
And an apology to the IRC:
I have recognized the mild language that I used on there; I was rude and careless. I'm sorry.
PilzAdam, sfan5, and Jordach: I am sorry for giving you such a hard time; for the constant debating and trouble. I will assume full responsibility for the actions of Preston, while he was on my "team."
I hope Minetest goes well and the community keeps growing. Have a wonderful, wonderful day. :)