This is a subgame that I've been working on for a while now.
The graphics design is inspired by Kenney's cancelled subgame, VoXus.
It features completely new graphics, and several new and unique mods.
The goal of this was to create a subgame playable without any mods, and to have a very small download size.
Note: This subgame uses different node/item naming, so most mods will be incompatible.
- Built-in mobs
- Villages and trading
- Unique v7 mapgen(Do NOT use v6; it is not supported and will break)
- Customizable tools via jeweling
- Small package size(5.5mb, zip is 2.8mb)
- Playability without added mods
- Designed for use with Minetest 0.4.13(-dev, but should also work with release)
- Custom inventories
- Built-in armor
- Crafting guide
- A variety of trees
- Weather(Buggy, have to fix someday)
- New and better player model
- Changeable player skins
The main menu background
Custom and completely redone inventory
Some big trees near a forest
The armor in your inventory
A knight in shining armor
- Textures are all CC BY-SA 4.0
- Sounds are mostly CC0, some GPLv2 in the weather mod(Hopefully these will be replaced with public domain sounds soon), and some are CC BY-SA 4.0
- Source is LGPLv2.1, except for the mobs API(MIT).
Just unzip into the ~/.minetest/games/ folder.
Want to try it out i multiplayer?
Connect to pixture.quelcom.xyz, port 30000
No interact is given by default; do "/pm [melzua|void7|kaadmy] Can I have interact?"; A moderator can give you privs next time they join.
Note: expect occasional crashes, this isn't complete or perfect in any way yet.