[Game] Wasteland TNG [v0.6.4]

LNJ
GitHub: lnjX
IRC: LNJ
In-game: LNJ

Re: [Game] Wasteland TNG [v0.6.4]

by LNJ » Post

Daud wrote:Was interesting for a couple of hours.

I found a ruin with a huge pool of water below it so with a couple of saplings and a wheat seed I was pretty soon set for food. Once the survival aspect was take care of the game lost much of its appeal as there didn't seem to be anything else out there to discover.

At one point a random sheep spawned and I got enough wool off it to make a bed then I could sleep through the night for even less challenge.

I got close to starving at one point but rotten flesh from zombies helps so much with hunger, possibly too much.
I'm currently working (if I'm not working on TNG or AF8) on the rewrite of the game, at the moment dead trees and some other things are missing and the v6 mapgen still generates trees. But it is compatible with the v5/v7/valleys mapgens.
When these things are fixed I'll release the 0.7 and there also rotten flesh will give you less saturation back.

And if you have played a longer time with Wasteland (TNG) v0.7 you may want to see some more green again and you can just change the game to TNG and everything will compatible. Of course will be Wasteland v0.1-0.6 worlds also compatible.

I'm sorry, because I'm currently not very active here, but I'll promise you the 0.7 will not come - it's just a question of time. :D

And here you can get the dev-version: https://github.com/minetest-games/waste ... ee/0.7-dev
Storage Drawers - The simplest item storage in Minetest

JiCeyCraft
In-game: JiCeyPlay

Re: [Game] Wasteland TNG [v0.6.4]

by JiCeyCraft » Post

This game is,still working good, with MT5.4.0
Amazing!
Trust and Honesty are necessary conditions for friendship. (Princess Celestia)