I first started this game as editing MiniTest which i eventually truned into MiniTest dev which PilzAdam graciously let me put on his game topic. A month or two went by after i raged and got rid of all my copies of Minitest_dev. I found a copy and decided to make my own Minecraft-like game.
The whole point of this game is to make minetest be as similiar to minecraft as possible. I both take other mods and edit them and make my own with the help of a Minecraft texturepack to make this real.
Minecraft Faithful 32x32 Texturepack
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/727 ... emods-162/
This pack was used to keep the textures of minecraft while being legally able to.
- VanessaE for helping with troubleshooting
- PilzAdam for making the original one and getting this game off its feet
- All the mod creators that saved me tons of headaches
- Those who gave advice for what to do in this game
- General3214 for help with the wiki.
You need to have the latest build for this game to work. Once Minetest 0.4.8 is released i will make a download for a 0.4.8 stable and then everything will continue with what is in the dev Minetest.