This is an official build, without advertisements and is available under the GNU LGPLv2.1+. If you are using an unofficial build, or the old 0.4.10 APK, you are encouraged to switch to the new, official one.
Download from Google Play (requires Android 2.3 or later, 13 MB)
Download from F-Droid (requires Android 2.3 or later, 13 MB)
Direct APK download (requires Android 2.3 or later, 12.7 MB). Enable “Unknown Sources” in security settings of your device.
Description (from Google Play)
Minetest is now available officially on the Google Play Store !
No price, no ads, Minetest is free and licensed-free (LGPL 2.1+)
Minetest is an infinite-world block sandbox game and a game engine, inspired by InfiniMiner, Minecraft and the like.
- Explore, dig and build in a voxel world, and craft stuff from raw materials to help you along the way.
- Play with your friends on public servers or self hosted servers
- Easy plugin based Modding API used to add blocks, tools and features to the game.
- Voxel based lighting with gameplay consequences (light caves and buildings with torches)
- Almost infinite world and several beautiful map generators.
- Runs natively on Windows, Linux, OS X, FreeBSD and Android
- Supports multiple languages, translated by the community.
- A constant development to add new functionalities for end-users
Join us !
Frequently asked questions“I have trouble installing it.”
Report bugs and other issues related to installation in this topic.