Very, very brief and horribly incomplete summary of Minetest Game updates
- Corals in warm and shallow ocean water
- Keys to share access with other players to locked chests, steel doors, steel trapdoors and other locked things.
- Carts which run on rails
- Powered rail, brake rail
- Bushes with bush leaves and bush stems
- Silver sand, represents cold desert
- Complete rework of fuel times with many new fuels added
- Stone Block, Sandstone Block, Desert Stone Block, Obsidian Block (+ slabs and stairs)
- Some new updates to flint and steel and igniting stuff. I guess you can light a permanent fire on coal blocks
- Simple Fast Inventory: Provides Lua API for mods to add more tabs into inventory
for the updated list of fuel times.Minetest Game documentation
I am too lazy to update the other parts of the wiki to explain the new items in-depth, sorry. :P This means, I have mostly broken with my past tradition to work like crazy on the wiki after every Minetest release.
Reason: I focus my documentation work now on the Help modpack.
If you use the Help
modpack together with doc_minetest_game
, you will get help texts for all new items. doc_minetest_game is not complete, especially not for 0.4.15, so expect to see updates.
If you're a wiki editor, feel free to copy anything you like from these mods (license: MIT).Edit
: doc_minetest_game is now updated and should contain contain pretty much up-to-date information by now.