Content database for in-menu installer - add your things!

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

Re: Content database for in-menu installer - add your things!

by rubenwardy » Post

sorcerykid wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 23:18
Every .zip file upload I attempt results in "Task Failed" for some reason. So I can't create a release.
There's a bug in the post-release validation - the step where it validates package (ie: init.luas exist, correct type of thing) and gathers dependencies. I've manually fixed it, and created an issue for the bug
sorcerykid wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:09
What does "Unapproved ____" mean? In my notifications two of my submissions were listed this way. But I see no explanation.
I clicked approve and then realised I shouldn't have done that - I was going to create a thread / investigate it myself, but I can probably ask here. Are beds and doors drop in replacements for the beds and doors in MTG? Like, will any worlds be broken and will mods that use the beds/doors APIs still work

PolySaken
GitHub: PolySaken-I-Am
In-game: PolySaken

by PolySaken » Post

I assume it means your packages are no longer approved

sorcerykid
GitHub: sorcerykid
In-game: Nemo

by sorcerykid » Post

Thanks for checking into the bug!

I'm happy to confirm that all of my mods named "Redux" are intended as seamless, drop-in replacements for the original versions. Meaning existing functionality is maintained for backwards compatibility. In some cases (like Beds Redux and Auth Redux), it may be necessary to run a command-line script to convert the data files. Instructions for using such scripts are mentioned in the ContentDB description of the package.

There is one caveat tho with Beds Redux. It requires a static_spawnpoint be set. This is due to a conflict with the Spawn mod of Minetest game. But that limitation is mentioned in the README.txt file.

AndrOn

by AndrOn » Post

Hello, I added my github repo with my texture pack in it to the server, and filled in the form, hit 'save' but I can't see my texture pack appearing in the database. What am I missing? The name of the tp is 'Artelhum'

rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

I can't see that, which probably means that there was an error in the form. Look for text appearing next to a field (I should probably make it red)

AndrOn

by AndrOn » Post

Here is a screenshot of the page once I filled the form: (when I hit 'save' nothing really seems to happen, well the page reloads but it stays the same, with the fields filled)
Maybe my pack is having trouble being uploaded? there are 2000+ 250*250 png images in my pack.

rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

That's now fixed

AndrOn

by AndrOn » Post

Wow thanks a lot for this swift reaction! I can only imagine how much work you put into this. It's truly well done! I added in my texture pack.