Minetest Mod DataBase

User avatar
Iqualfragile
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 22:11

Minetest Mod DataBase

by Iqualfragile » Post

The Minetest Mod DataBase is a database for all your minetest mods & texturepacks.
This Post explains how you use it.

Using the Website

+ Spoiler

Adding A Mod

+ Spoiler

Downloading Mods in Minetest

+ Spoiler

Rules for Mods

  • No inappropriate content (nsfw&snufstuff)
  • No Material you are not allowed to use/distribute (minecraft textures etc)
  • No Modpacks! (there are some rare exceptions like mobf)
  • No bulkfiles (screenshots, logfiles) inside the archive
  • No malicious code
  • No .rar or other proprietary archives (.zip prefered atm)
  • The mod needs to work, obviously

Things to do

  • Add Subgames to mmdb
  • Fix gallery displaying gray square if there is only one picture (jeija)
  • Improve minetest client (sapier)
Please suggest categories, I think that the actual mod authors are better at finding some that make sense then I am.
Name any Licenses you need added.
Place to report bugs

Have fun or die trying. (THIS IS BEEETAAAA)
Last edited by Iqualfragile on Thu Oct 23, 2014 17:42, edited 2 times in total.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

PenguinDad
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 16:46

by PenguinDad » Post

Why is there no MIT/X11 License?

User avatar
PilzAdam
Member
Posts: 4026
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 16:19
GitHub: PilzAdam
IRC: PilzAdam
Location: Germany

by PilzAdam » Post

Why doesnt it automatically fetch the latest version from github?

User avatar
Calinou
Moderator
Posts: 3164
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 14:26
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou
Location: Troyes, France
Contact:

by Calinou » Post

PenguinDad wrote:Why is there no MIT/X11 License?
zlib license should be added too.

User avatar
rubenwardy
Moderator
Posts: 6276
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 18:11
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

by rubenwardy » Post

Congratulations! This has come on well since I saw it last.

How do you add title pictures?

I am going to try again at getting this to work on local host.

You need to make sure that there are enough moderators to authorize content.

Also,
+ Spoiler
Criticisms Suggestions
  • GitHub / BitBucket support is a must - You need to actively promote it
  • Mods like this / Similar mods / Recommended mods - provides a fluid experience
  • Add margin above footer
  • Make page % of screen (class 'constrain') with max and or min sizes
  • Drop down boxes / list boxes might look better at 100% width in addmod
  • Show titlepic in mod lists as icons
  • Random mod
Last edited by rubenwardy on Sat Aug 10, 2013 16:22, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Iqualfragile
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 22:11

by Iqualfragile » Post

rubenwardy wrote: How do you add title pictures?
Was covered in the howto: add pictures, edit mod and choose one of the pictures as titlepic
rubenwardy wrote: You need to make sure that there are enough moderators to authorize content.
yep
rubenwardy wrote: Criticisms Suggestions
  • GitHub / BitBucket support is a must - You need to actively promote it
  • Mods like this / Similar mods / Recommended mods - provides a fluid experience
  • Add margin above footer
  • Make page % of screen (class 'constrain') with max and or min sizes
  • Drop down boxes / list boxes might look better at 100% width in addmod
  • Show titlepic in mod lists as icons
  • Random mod
designstuff: i am not a designer, please send me patches to improve the design where you think its necessary
10/worldedit: that is an easy fix; where exactly?
git/hg repositories are required, i think this is actively promoting :D
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

User avatar
cHyper
Member
Posts: 892
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper cHyper_de
In-game: cHyper cHyper_0815
Location: Austria
Contact:

by cHyper » Post

not every mod/texture is compatible to the latest dev/stable version of the game.
whats about outdated version of mod/texture or minetest-version?

dev-versions are 4 people who wants to see how future features may work!
But stable version is 4 people who want to play a game without any/small amount of bugs.
i want both, stable and dev-versions!

sorry 4 the bad english...

Sokomine
Member
Posts: 4131
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31
GitHub: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

This looks like an excellent idea! New players will have a lot less trouble finding all those nice mods that add content to the game and make it much more intresting than the default game.

Considerations/wishes for further development:

The mod tab is hidden. It would be better if all Tabs from the main menu where shown on screen simultaneously.

"Dependencies" and "Soft dependencies" only lists existing mods. Mods that where not yet added by their creators cannot be added as a dependency. Neither can the default ones from minetest_game - but perhaps that's not necessary.

What about all those great mods whose creators may not find time/be no longer around in the forum? Those ought to be added as well.

Categories are very important. Yet for most of them I can only guess if other people might consider them to mean roughly the same. A short, 1-2 sentences long introduction of each category might help. And what is "Object"? What shall "Gameplay" contain? And "System"?
A list of my mods can be found here.

User avatar
Iqualfragile
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 22:11

by Iqualfragile » Post

Sokomine wrote:This looks like an excellent idea! New players will have a lot less trouble finding all those nice mods that add content to the game and make it much more intresting than the default game.

Considerations/wishes for further development:

The mod tab is hidden. It would be better if all Tabs from the main menu where shown on screen simultaneously.
for me the mods tab is visible, can you post a screenshot?
Sokomine wrote:"Dependencies" and "Soft dependencies" only lists existing mods. Mods that where not yet added by their creators cannot be added as a dependency. Neither can the default ones from minetest_game - but perhaps that's not necessary.
listing default dependencies is in fact not necessary.
There is no way to add non-existing mods as dependencies as that would be an ugly hack and a temporary one, too as sooner or later all mods will be in mmdb
Sokomine wrote: What about all those great mods whose creators may not find time/be no longer around in the forum? Those ought to be added as well.
Feel free to add those yourself if the license allows you to do so.
Sokomine wrote: Categories are very important. Yet for most of them I can only guess if other people might consider them to mean roughly the same. A short, 1-2 sentences long introduction of each category might help. And what is "Object"? What shall "Gameplay" contain? And "System"?
Yes, please suggest categories.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

User avatar
PilzAdam
Member
Posts: 4026
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 16:19
GitHub: PilzAdam
IRC: PilzAdam
Location: Germany

by PilzAdam » Post

Iqualfragile wrote:sooner or later all mods will be in mmdb
You shouldnt rely on that.

User avatar
CalumMc
Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 16:50
Location: England

by CalumMc » Post

This is a really good idea! Hopefully it will get rid of all those "How do you install x mod?" or "I installed x mod but it doesn't work" posts.

Is there a reason why it doesn't pull mods straight from their github repos on download? I think most repositories would be stable enough for this. In addition, this would probably be faster for users with slow internet as Github/bitbucket are likely to have servers in diverse locations.

Also, is it easy to update the mod via the game interface, or even provide auto updating?

Just out of interest, what technology is behind this and where is it running?

I agree that it's a bit inconsistent, so if you're interested, Bootstrap creates a consistent feel and requires little work. Just make sure you change the default colours!!

Oh and delete those test mods!

EDIT: Even more questions, sorry! Is there some sort of way that other software can interact with the mod database, an API or something. I would be interested in including the functionality in the web based server manager I am creating.
Last edited by CalumMc on Sat Aug 10, 2013 20:59, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Iqualfragile
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 22:11

by Iqualfragile » Post

CalumMc wrote:This is a really good idea! Hopefully it will get rid of all those "How do you install x mod?" or "I installed x mod but it doesn't work" posts.

Is there a reason why it doesn't pull mods straight from their github repos on download? I think most repositories would be stable enough for this. In addition, this would probably be faster for users with slow internet as Github/bitbucket are likely to have servers in diverse locations.

Also, is it easy to update the mod via the game interface, or even provide auto updating?

Just out of interest, what technology is behind this and where is it running?

I agree that it's a bit inconsistent, so if you're interested, Bootstrap creates a consistent feel and requires little work. Just make sure you change the default colours!!

Oh and delete those test mods!

EDIT: Even more questions, sorry! Is there some sort of way that other software can interact with the mod database, an API or something. I would be interested in including the functionality in the web based server manager I am creating.
Answering in reverse order:
Yes, there is an json-based api, just GET the pages (mod index or single mod) and set your HTTP ACCEPT header to "application/vnd.minetest.mmdb-v1+json"

Bootstrap was used too often, it would make it look boring. the interface will be changed but it might take a while.

it is running on thexyz's server, django is used (python is a wonderfull language)

Auto update would be possible, but i think sapier has not implemented that yet.

Yes there are several reasons:
listed order of decreasing importance
  • Would make it impossible to review
  • Different versions for different minetest-versions would be impossible
  • There are some mods with stable repositories but there are others with unstable ones
  • I do not want to use vendor-specific features like githubs master.zip
  • Would not be faster, cloning a repos is way slower then just downloading a .zip
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

User avatar
PilzAdam
Member
Posts: 4026
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 16:19
GitHub: PilzAdam
IRC: PilzAdam
Location: Germany

by PilzAdam » Post

Iqualfragile wrote:
  • Would make it impossible to review
How so? Its not like mods change fundamentally with new commits. Maybe you can even add the current git HEAD commit hash to the comments.
Iqualfragile wrote:
  • Different versions for different minetest-versions would be impossible
You could have a Minetest version field for each branch in the repo.
Iqualfragile wrote:
  • There are some mods with stable repositories but there are others with unstable ones
And?
Iqualfragile wrote:
  • I do not want to use vendor-specific features like githubs master.zip
  • Would not be faster, cloning a repos is way slower then just downloading a .zip
You can clone them fetch the latest commit once a day into a cloned repo on the moddb server. Then you would be able to provide .zips for the end-user.
Last edited by PilzAdam on Sat Aug 10, 2013 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rubenwardy
Moderator
Posts: 6276
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 18:11
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

by rubenwardy » Post

Iqualfragile wrote: 10/worldedit: that is an easy fix; where exactly?
10 is on the home page (latest updated/commented/reviewed) and worldedit on mod listings.

I have to say that this system is much cleaner than my PHP version. Congratulations on the work!

On the "add a new version" can you make "fetch from repo/url"? (ie: id/addver/)

Also:

addmod/ has a message when you are not logged in ('please log in')
addtp/ is just a log in box
Iqualfragile wrote:git/hg repositories are required, i think this is actively promoting :D
But you need to upload a zip. see above

Comment erro

I cant delete my comment: mmdb/mod/2/
Last edited by rubenwardy on Sun Aug 11, 2013 16:05, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Iqualfragile
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 22:11

by Iqualfragile » Post

rubenwardy wrote:
Iqualfragile wrote: 10/worldedit: that is an easy fix; where exactly?
10 is on the home page (latest updated/commented/reviewed) and worldedit on mod listings.

I have to say that this system is much cleaner than my PHP version. Congratulations on the work!
thanks for the report and compliment :)
rubenwardy wrote: On the "add a new version" can you make "fetch from repo/url"? (ie: id/addver/)
[…]
Iqualfragile wrote:git/hg repositories are required, i think this is actively promoting :D
But you need to upload a zip. see above
it looks like quite many people want to have such a feature… i will think about a way to implement this.
rubenwardy wrote: Also:
addmod/ has a message when you are not logged in ('please log in')
addtp/ is just a log in box
Yes, i will unify this

rubenwardy wrote: Comment erro

I cant delete my comment: mmdb/mod/2/
i have added and deleted a comment in this exact mod, could not find any problem… screenshot maybee?
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

ch98
Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 06:14

by ch98 » Post

Code: Select all

No Modpacks! (there are some rare exceptions like mobf)
Why No Modpacks? if it causes some bug, maybe you should make an section for modpacks so everything possible to add on to minetest can be done through mmdb. Also, maybe adding games section will be good too!.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

Sokomine
Member
Posts: 4131
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31
GitHub: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

There ought to be more mods added and more comments/reviews. Also it would be great if those mods in the database could actually be shown in the game. Currently that list does not seem to reflect the website?
A list of my mods can be found here.

User avatar
Iqualfragile
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 22:11

by Iqualfragile » Post

ch98 wrote:

Code: Select all

No Modpacks! (there are some rare exceptions like mobf)
Why No Modpacks? if it causes some bug, maybe you should make an section for modpacks so everything possible to add on to minetest can be done through mmdb. Also, maybe adding games section will be good too!.
It does not cause any bug, it is just ugly.
Adding a games section is planned.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

User avatar
Iqualfragile
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 22:11

by Iqualfragile » Post

Sokomine wrote:There ought to be more mods added and more comments/reviews. Also it would be great if those mods in the database could actually be shown in the game. Currently that list does not seem to reflect the website?
It reflects the website but only mods actually having a version to download are shown ingame. Please upload versions for your mods.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

User avatar
MINECRAFT BOY
New member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 14:46

by MINECRAFT BOY » Post

I TRY TO GET MODS BUT IT IS NOT WORKING

User avatar
hoodedice
Member
Posts: 1374
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 06:33
GitHub: hoodedice
IRC: hoodedice
In-game: hoodedice
Location: world
Contact:

by hoodedice » Post

MINECRAFT BOY wrote:I TRY TO GET MODS BUT IT IS NOT WORKING
Wrong topic bro. Nice name too.
7:42 PM - Bauglio: I think if you go to staples you could steal firmware from a fax machine that would run better than win10 does on any platform
7:42 PM - Bauglio: so fudge the stable build
7:43 PM - Bauglio: get the staple build

User avatar
Wuzzy
Member
Posts: 4065
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 15:01
GitHub: Wuzzy2
IRC: Wuzzy
In-game: Wuzzy

by Wuzzy » Post

TL;DR:
  • I like the idea of MMDB because it makes 3rd party “free beer” hosters needless to us.
  • I think that MMDB (in its current stage) has some flaws which need to be fixed.
  • Reupload your stuff you uploaded on ompldr.org!
  • That minetest_game’s mods like default are dependencies that need not to be mentioned is a fallacy.
  • Dependencies should be written in a free-form text field.
  • I hope to see that all mods go to MMDB soon.
  • I don’t see any reason that all mods actually go to MMDB soon.
  • The categories need to be defined.

Generally I like the idea of MMDB very much because it is not neccessary to use external commercial “free beer” hosters anymore. I know from experience that many many many of them just suck.
Sadly many users use those hosters, which is dangerous, since files tend to get deleted or lost quite often. Even more sadly the moderators actively suggest and encourage usage of such “free beer” hosters.
A lot of files are gone thanks to the former popularity and current downtime of ompldr.org (it does not seem to end anytime soon).
I again take this as an opportunity to request to all modders who uploaded things to ompldr.org or have files from ompldr.org left: Please re-upload your stuff somewhere else, ompldr.org is down since months and your files are not accessible. It is simply frustration to see so many files gone. All the work was void.
On the other hand, the users have no real other choice, since there was no community operated platform for that. Until now.
Iqualfragile wrote:
Sokomine wrote:"Dependencies" and "Soft dependencies" only lists existing mods. Mods that where not yet added by their creators cannot be added as a dependency. Neither can the default ones from minetest_game - but perhaps that's not necessary.
listing default dependencies is in fact not necessary.
This is a fallacy. A mod must not neccessarily depend on default. Neither must any mod depend on the entire minetest_game game. A mod may have no dependencies at all. Proof: My Treasurer mod, any mod which just adds server commands, any mod which adds just privileges, etc. All of these do not depend other mods. And a mod which has no dependencies has different dependencies than a mod that depends on default. A mod with no dependencies would work for any game, whereas a mod which depends on default may not work in a entirely different game which does not include default. Therefore, it does matter.
If it is not possible to include the mods from minetest_game, I consider the MMDB is broken.
lqualfragile wrote:(…) sooner or later all mods will be in mmdb
For what reason? At least there would be some folks who refuse to use Git. There would be some folks who are simply unaware of the system. There would be some folks who are simply too lazy. There would be some folks who don’t like the system itself. There is at least one folk who considers the MMDB (in its current stage) broken. ;-)
But I think the MMDB is still better than using 3rd party non-community non-Minetest-related hosters. So I hope as well that MMDB will become popular so the community gets off the addiction to commercial “free beer” hosters. But I also hope that its flaws get fixed.

Also it is ugly to let modders only select dependencies from existing ones. Even if it were true that all mods will be uploaded to the MMDB, you still coudln’t add an entry as long as the dependencies have not been added yet. It is annoying to wait for that to happen.

I suggest a different approach. Simply make a text field where the basenames of the dependencies and optional dependencies have to be entered, seperated by commas. This would be the easiest way to do it afaik, as base names have a very restricted alphabet and allow no variations. In fact, this is exactly how depends.txt works. The uploades just have to be careful to not make spelling mistakes. If a mistake happens, someone could still just write an e-mail or such. ;-) You could also make some basic syntax checks or such.

Don’t try to make things more complicated than they must be. KISS!
Sokomine wrote:Categories are very important. Yet for most of them I can only guess if other people might consider them to mean roughly the same. A short, 1-2 sentences long introduction of each category might help. And what is "Object"? What shall "Gameplay" contain? And "System"?
Good question, I was asking this myself, too.
My creations. I gladly accept bitcoins: 17fsUywHxeMHKG41UFfu34F1rAxZcrVoqH

User avatar
Iqualfragile
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 22:11

by Iqualfragile » Post

First of all: nice, feedback, i like feedback
Wuzzy wrote: This is a fallacy. A mod must not neccessarily depend on default. Neither must any mod depend on the entire minetest_game game. A mod may have no dependencies at all. Proof: My Treasurer mod, any mod which just adds server commands, any mod which adds just privileges, etc. All of these do not depend other mods. And a mod which has no dependencies has different dependencies than a mod that depends on default. A mod with no dependencies would work for any game, whereas a mod which depends on default may not work in a entirely different game which does not include default. Therefore, it does matter.
I might add support for games into mmdb (so you can upload your minetest games to mmdb) when this happens I will add a way to select a gamemode for a mod.
Wuzzy wrote:
lqualfragile wrote:(…) sooner or later all mods will be in mmdb
For what reason? At least there would be some folks who refuse to use Git. There would be some folks who are simply unaware of the system. There would be some folks who are simply too lazy. There would be some folks who don’t like the system itself.
Also it is ugly to let modders only select dependencies from existing ones. Even if it were true that all mods will be uploaded to the MMDB, you still coudln’t add an entry as long as the dependencies have not been added yet. It is annoying to wait for that to happen.
I suggest a different approach. Simply make a text field where the basenames of the dependencies and optional dependencies have to be entered, seperated by commas. This would be the easiest way to do it afaik, as base names have a very restricted alphabet and allow no variations. In fact, this is exactly how depends.txt works. The uploades just have to be careful to not make spelling mistakes. If a mistake happens, someone could still just write an e-mail or such. ;-) You could also make some basic syntax checks or such.
Well, I obviously can not know that for sure but I hope that most mods will get uploded. There is also a good reason for modders to upload their mods: Any player will be able to install their mods with just one click from within minetest, without asking stupid questions like "my folder is called treasurer-master, why won't minetest load anymore?" or "this mod was written 2 years ago for minetest 0.4.0, I installed it right now, why does it fail to load?? PLZ, HALP!!". The other reason is that there are no real reasons against using it: You do not need to use git, you can use hg, too :}; you do not need to use github, you can use any hoster or even host on your own computer. Using some kind of version control system is recommended for good deveolopment a necessity for cooperative development (well, in my opinion at least, many others share it and most big and loved mods use a vcs) so I took the freedom of forcing people to use it. I think it will be hard to be unaware of its existence after the 0.4.8 release. As written before: it saves a lot of support work so it is great for the lazy ones!.
But the main reason only mods which are allready in mmdb are tracked is that they actually are traced! The minetest client has the posibility to just install mods and resolve dependencies on its own. That is the only reason there is an extra box for dependencies in the mmdb. Dependencies which are not yet in the mmdb can be listed separately in the description. Abandoned mods can be dealt with, too: most licenses allow you to distribute the mod, so you can just do so and upload it yourself.
Wuzzy wrote:
Sokomine wrote:Categories are very important. Yet for most of them I can only guess if other people might consider them to mean roughly the same. A short, 1-2 sentences long introduction of each category might help. And what is "Object"? What shall "Gameplay" contain? And "System"?
Good question, I was asking this myself, too.
Yes, as mentioned earlier I am looking for some better categories and am very willing to accept ideas. The categories there are today were more or less typed in 5 minutes by me. When there are good categories I will add a description to each (and/or provide some examples of wellknown mods which fit into them)
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

User avatar
rubenwardy
Moderator
Posts: 6276
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 18:11
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

by rubenwardy » Post

Have you even read this topic, jojoa1997?

When I upload a version, it works, but it displays a 500 error.

User avatar
rubenwardy
Moderator
Posts: 6276
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 18:11
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

by rubenwardy » Post

Suggestion: Instead of uploaded a version for each Minetest version, let each upload have a minimum minetest version, and a maximum minetest version.

This should have been done from the start, it is very sloppy not too.
Last edited by rubenwardy on Wed Oct 09, 2013 16:46, edited 1 time in total.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests