japanese translations 日本語への翻訳

Japanese
ch98

japanese translations 日本語への翻訳

by ch98 » Post

ここにかかれた日本語の文章は、全部英語にほんやくされます。ここにかかれた英語の文章は、全部日本語にほんやくされます。
All post made in Japanese will be translated in to English. All post made in English will be translated in to Japanese.
グーグルトランスレーターよりは、いいはずです。
It should be better than Google translator.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

Mito551

by Mito551 » Post

マイヌテストを翻訳してください。
http://translate.minetest.ru/projects/m ... 1&dir=stay

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Mito551 wrote:マイヌテストを翻訳してください。
2ヶ月ほどで、翻訳できると思います。
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

Mito551

by Mito551 » Post

ch98 wrote:
Mito551 wrote:マイヌテストを翻訳してください。
2ヶ月ほどで、翻訳できると思います。
すごい。僕も助かります。

kaeza
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Post

こんにちは、私はあなたの助けを要求したいと思います。私はモッズのローカリゼーションライブラリが(そのためにも翻訳することができる)を作成し、いくつかのMOD制作者はそれをサポートするためにそれらのMODを適応させている。
あなたがMODの開発者である場合は、libを見ていくつかの時間がかかるし、可能であれば、適応、まず第一に:私はあなたの二つの要求を持っています。私は、このステップのお手伝いをすることができます。そして、第二に、私はあなたがいつか私達が私達の母国語でMODを見ることができるように、それぞれのMOD開発者に翻訳を提供することによって助けるためにしたいと思います。
申し訳ありませんが、テキスト内のすべてのエラーのために、Google翻訳:)

English:

Hello, I'd like to request your help. I created a localisation library for mods (so they can also be translated), and several mod authors are adapting their mods to support it.
I have two requests of you: First of all, if you are a mod developer, take some time to look at the lib, and if possible adapt. I can help you with this step. And secondly, I'd like you to help by contributing a translation to the respective mod developers, so that someday we can see mods in our native languages.

Topic Link: http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=4929
Last edited by kaeza on Tue Mar 05, 2013 16:39, edited 1 time in total.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

Mito551

by Mito551 » Post

kaeza wrote:こんにちは、私はあなたの助けを要求したいと思います。私はモッズのローカリゼーションライブラリが(そのためにも翻訳することができる)を作成し、いくつかのMOD制作者はそれをサポートするためにそれらのMODを適応させている。
あなたがMODの開発者である場合は、libを見ていくつかの時間がかかるし、可能であれば、適応、まず第一に:私はあなたの二つの要求を持っています。私は、このステップのお手伝いをすることができます。そして、第二に、私はあなたがいつか私達が私達の母国語でMODを見ることができるように、それぞれのMOD開発者に翻訳を提供することによって助けるためにしたいと思います。

English:

Hello, I'd like to request your help. I created a localisation library for mods (so they can also be translated), and several mod authors are adapting their mods to support it.
I have two requests of you: First of all, if you are a mod developer, take some time to look at the lib, and if possible adapt. I can help you with this step. And secondly, I'd like you to help by contributing a translation to the respective mod developers, so that someday we can see mods in our native languages.

i saw your project, actually. unfortunately, i don't have time to do that, because if i did i would aim for dwarves and... you know, dwarves is huge. so once i have time... i would push dwarves even more ahead, reconstructing it, and translating.
it wasn't necessary to use japanese with us since we both can speak english well enough :)

kaeza

by kaeza » Post

Mito551 wrote:i saw your project, actually. unfortunately, i don't have time to do that, because if i did i would aim for dwarves and... you know, dwarves is huge. so once i have time... i would push dwarves even more ahead, reconstructing it, and translating.
it wasn't necessary to use japanese with us since we both can speak english well enough :)
There's no need to do this all at once. I tried your game; it's very impressive (and as you say, huge :) ). I hope you keep working on it.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

ch98

by ch98 » Post

kaeza wrote:こんにちは、私はあなたの助けを要求したいと思います。私はモッズのローカリゼーションライブラリが(そのためにも翻訳することができる)を作成し、いくつかのMOD制作者はそれをサポートするためにそれらのMODを適応させている。

English:

I just started making mods (dice mod) so I don't know a lot about them but I will try. Can you help me on dice mod?http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=4926
Last edited by ch98 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 04:07, edited 1 time in total.

kaeza

by kaeza » Post

Mito551

by Mito551 » Post

kaeza wrote:
Mito551 wrote:i saw your project, actually. unfortunately, i don't have time to do that, because if i did i would aim for dwarves and... you know, dwarves is huge. so once i have time... i would push dwarves even more ahead, reconstructing it, and translating.
There's no need to do this all at once. I tried your game; it's very impressive (and as you say, huge :) ). I hope you keep working on it.
oh yeah, i actually do. thanks :) the version 1.0 isn't so far away, btw :)
Last edited by Mito551 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:25, edited 1 time in total.

optimus

by optimus » Post

hi

ch98

by ch98 » Post

optimus wrote:hi
こんにちわ

(I think you know how to say it)

Mito551

by Mito551 » Post

optimus wrote:hi
ここで日本語で話してください。

falsegrayburger
In-game: naro

by falsegrayburger » Post

私は本当の日本人です。
英語が分からないので、ここに投稿してみます。
いつもは、グーグル翻訳でこのフォーラムを見ています。
宜しくおねがいします。
書き込む時もグーグル翻訳を使うと思います。

Casimir
GitHub: CasimirKaPazi

by Casimir » Post

falsegrayburger

ありがとうございます。
しかし、
私が使っているのはgoogle chromeです。

ch98

by ch98 » Post

jenova99sephiros wrote:ありがとうございます。
しかし、

Firefox の方がにんきがいいですよ。

shaheerziya

by shaheerziya » Post

私はminetestバージョン0.4.8 DEVを使用していますなぜ私はそれを名前を変更したにもかかわらず、私はpipeworks MODをインストールすることはできません。

falsegrayburger

ch98 wrote:
jenova99sephiros wrote:ありがとうございます。
しかし、

Firefox の方がにんきがいいですよ。
私はお気に入り同期機能が便利なので、Google chromeを使っています

Rui

[DELETED]

by Rui » Post

[DELETED]
Last edited by Rui on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:43, edited 2 times in total.

papa

Re: japanese translations 日本語への翻訳

by papa » Post

ch98 wrote:グーグルトランスレーターよりは、いいはずです。
It should be better than Google translator.
最近グーグルトランスレーターが結構うまくなっていますよ。

Google Translate has been getting pretty good lately.

Festus1965
GitHub: Festus1965
In-game: Festus1965 Thomas Thailand Explorer

by Festus1965 » Post

Human has no future (climate change)
If urgend, you find me in Roblox (as CNXThomas)

yw05
GitHub: y5nw
IRC: y5nw
In-game: ywang

by yw05 » Post

Festus1965 wrote:mazbe work with this : hosted.weblate.org/projects/minetest/minetest/
Sorry for being a bit offtopic, but I think the real problem is font. The default font doesn't appear to support Japanese, and the Latin alphabet support from the fallback font is awful: I play on a German server (we use English in most cases, but sometimes the admins use German) and the fallback font doesn't appear to support umlauts (Ää Öö Üü) and ß.

nogajun
GitHub: nogajun

by nogajun » Post

Hi,
I have translated minetest_game item name.
There are some parts of minetest that are not translated, such as the chat description. Does anyone translate the untranslated parts?

こんにちは。
minetest_gameのアイテムを翻訳しました。
minetestには、チャットの説明など翻訳されていない部分があります。未翻訳の部分を誰か翻訳していますか?