52%
Yes, with conditions.
13%
I don't care...
15%

Total votes: 48

ratmix
In-game: ratmix

Re: Should We bring offtopic back? (Poll)

by ratmix » Post

mzs.112000 wrote:We do not actually need an off-topic section.
If someone wants to discuss anything not Minetest related, there are other forums for anything you could think of to talk about.
So... people with a common interest such as Minetest who may be like minded should be prohibited from discussing other things amoungst eachother as a community?
King of the Hill :: Modern Warfare Server RATMIX.COM:30000 | King of the Hill Community Site

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

ratmix wrote:
If someone wants to discuss anything not Minetest related, there are other forums for anything you could think of to talk about.
So... people with a common interest such as Minetest who may be like minded should be prohibited from discussing other things amoungst eachother as a community?
Apparently. Because I do not agree with it, I created my own forum for this community.

mzs.112000

by mzs.112000 » Post

ratmix wrote:
They can still discuss other things among each other as a community, they just need to find another forum to discuss these other things.
For example, I like Minetest, I also like computers, I do not come to the Minetest forums and talk about computers, likewise I do not go on computer forums and talk about Minetest
cdb_0fe92910bef0

ratmix

by ratmix » Post

mzs.112000 wrote:
ratmix wrote:
They can still discuss other things among each other as a community, they just need to find another forum to discuss these other things.
For example, I like Minetest, I also like computers, I do not come to the Minetest forums and talk about computers, likewise I do not go on computer forums and talk about Minetest
Sorry but you lost me. Just don't click the offtopic link to keep your freinds compartmentalized.

PS - Minetest is computers. It's the open sorce moddable code that draws people. Not just digging holes.
King of the Hill :: Modern Warfare Server RATMIX.COM:30000 | King of the Hill Community Site

Christian9
In-game: Christian9

by Christian9 » Post

He's struggling to figure out a response right now (He's my brother). You have him good there

ratmix

by ratmix » Post

Christian9 wrote:He's struggling to figure out a response right now (He's my brother). You have him good there
All in good fun ;)

TumeniNodes
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Post

"should we bring offtopic back? (Poll)"

I have to use this quote because it is both perfect and hilarious...
celeron55 wrote:No.

A Wonderful World

Nyarg

by Nyarg » Post

If someone wants to discuss anything not Minetest related.

I know many forums that used same separate model or repressive errors. Thats all is dead or nearby.
Also another layer of problem we may see for example in SecondLife. Now it seems as dead stage but with (suddenly) about 1 million unique logins per week.
Why ?
Because social architecture was broken with system fallacy.
I am a noob. still yet. Not so noob ) [vml] WIP and a little proof for fun PlantedTorch )))
MT Strike 78a36b468554d101e0be3b0d1f587a555f396452 Great! Somebody have found it )
"My english isn't well" I know. I'm sorry )