[Grief]Worst experience I've EVER had on Minetest

ABJ
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

[Grief]Worst experience I've EVER had on Minetest

by ABJ » Post

Original content censored for what I call "racism". I am a freaking idiot. Griefers are people too and they grief because they want to have fun. Games are games, whatever you try to make them. I was such a n00b not to get that.
Last edited by ABJ on Fri Jan 15, 2016 18:57, edited 2 times in total.

TenPlus1
In-game: TenPlus1

Re: [Grief]Worst experience I've EVER had on Minetest

by TenPlus1 » Post

nolan

by nolan » Post

meh, ive seen worse -_-

ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

............And, as of 14th May 2015, I've seen worse too. MUCH worse.

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

God damn it. I'm the dumbest idiot whiner. I can't believe I posted this racist nonsense. Griefers are people too. It took an year for me to realize it. but it's the truth.

Don
GitHub: DonBatman
IRC: Batman
In-game: Batman

by Don » Post

Seeing your mistake and admitting to it does not make you an idiot. Quite the opposite. People make mistakes. The mistake is not an issue. It is what you do about your mistakes that defines you.
Being able to see your mistake and openly address it shows your willingness to improve. No idiot would do that.
Many of my mods are now a part of Minetest-mods. A place where you know they are maintained!

A list of my mods can be found here

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

I don't get these kinds of ideas about my decisions too often so yeah.
I just hope I continue to not be an idiot.

TenPlus1
In-game: TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

When I first started playing on Clip's server certain players would follow noobs around and destroy anything they built or cover them in lava causing many deaths and loss of items, but this taught me how to survive in a minetest world and build so that I could not be griefed by using protectors and covered farms :) Clip's was a great learning experience.

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Gabo's server definitely was not a server like that. Everyone was under strict rules. Aaaaaand I was taking in every noob I saw into my house. Maybe I could learn..........

EDIT: There is no type of server that teaches you as much as an anarchy server. Too bad those are few and far in between.

EDIT2: I may have been a "racist" noob, posting things like OP, but now I can, and I WILL grief if I have to. And although I may scream at first, inwardly I can always understand griefers. I'm sorry, Xectyr.......I was such a n00b..........>:D
Although I must note that I don't grief everywhere.