Mine Little Pony model for Minetest?

MirceaKitsune

GitHub: MirceaKitsune
IRC: Taoki
In-game: MirceaKitsune

Mine Little Pony model for Minetest?

by MirceaKitsune » Sun May 17, 2015 23:29

As I mentioned previously, I'm always looking for creature models to add to my Creatures system and potentially other mods. Being a brony, I'm especially interested in a pony model! More so since in Minecraft, I use a client mod known as Mine Little Pony for years now. There are already a ton of skins for it (not sure which are freely licensed) and the UV layout is documented on their website as well.

The main reason why I've started this thread to ask is because someone actually did this in Minetest already. Several months ago, a test server was briefly online, supposedly featuring an experimental MLP game for Minetest. I logged in and as expected, it also had animated 3D player models, running on the Mine Little Pony textures. The server no longer seems to be online now, but thankfully I took a few screenshots when I was there:

+ Spoiler

So my question was if the developer of this mod is still around, and has made that model available or might be willing to. If not, has anyone else attempted to re-create the Mine Little Pony model in Blender? Obviously I can try it myself, which I probably will at some point if no one else has done this already... I still thought to ask first however.

invaderzim

Re: Mine Little Pony model for Minetest?

by invaderzim » Thu May 21, 2015 21:45

I love my little pony too and love this idea plz pm me the server name I will surely visit

MirceaKitsune

GitHub: MirceaKitsune
IRC: Taoki
In-game: MirceaKitsune

Re: Mine Little Pony model for Minetest?

by MirceaKitsune » Thu May 21, 2015 23:10

invaderzim wrote:I love my little pony too and love this idea plz pm me the server name I will surely visit

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11165

Return to General Discussion