Post your screenshots!

User avatar
firefox
Member
Posts: 1592
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 07:34
In-game: Red_Fox
Location: Xanadu

Re: Post your screenshots!

by firefox » Post

super-special-awesome! =(0.0)=

is the mapgen already available? or do i have to wait until minetest 0.5?
✨🏳️‍🌈♣️✨

dannyplaysminetest
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 19:20
In-game: Danny

Re: Post your screenshots!

by dannyplaysminetest » Post

Hey guys and girls, i´m using the PixelBOX Texturepack, and lately im bussy to modifie quite a bit of the textures, here is a screenshot of some things i have changed, i let you guess..

Image

Modified the look of the Nether Portal a bit..

Image

And i got some new product in my town lol...
Last edited by dannyplaysminetest on Fri Jul 17, 2015 22:02, edited 1 time in total.

Jordach
Member
Posts: 4527
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 17:58
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach
Location: Blender Scene

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Jordach » Post

Wondering what RBA's new shaders do with some textures? Here's two examples of it actually working.

Image
Image
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19056 Solar Plains Dev Server

User avatar
paramat
Developer
Posts: 3699
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 00:05
GitHub: paramat
IRC: paramat
Location: UK

Re: Post your screenshots!

by paramat » Post

firefox, this mgv5/mgv7 biome system will be added in a few weeks in time for next stable release.
You can try it out in latest dev using this mod https://github.com/paramat/biomesdev

ABJ
Member
Posts: 3015
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 13:02
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

Re: Post your screenshots!

by ABJ » Post

Kudos to RBA for that.
I wonder where we can get a 'test with RBA's effect work?

User avatar
Hybrid Dog
Member
Posts: 2775
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:46
GitHub: HybridDog

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Hybrid Dog » Post

Does anyone need a modified version of the replacer mod which can replace more than just one node at once?
e.g. crust mode:
Image
Image

if you dig a node, you can see that only the ones touching air became replaced
Image
Attachments
screenshot_20150718_132221.png
(192.09 KiB) Not downloaded yet
screenshot_20150718_132208.png
(660.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
screenshot_20150718_132157.png
(702.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet

‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪

User avatar
Glünggi
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 08:13
Location: Switzerland

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Glünggi » Post

Image
Maybe im starting a new terraforming subgame with a abused overgen mapgen (@paramat)

User avatar
ExeterDad
Member
Posts: 1717
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 20:00
In-game: ExeterDad
Location: New Hampshire U.S.A

Re: Post your screenshots!

by ExeterDad » Post

Hybrid Dog wrote:Does anyone need a modified version of the replacer mod which can replace more than just one node at once?
e.g. crust mode:
+ Spoiler
Very interesting! I would like your version :)

User avatar
Hybrid Dog
Member
Posts: 2775
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:46
GitHub: HybridDog

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Hybrid Dog » Post

ExeterDad wrote:
Hybrid Dog wrote:Does anyone need a modified version of the replacer mod which can replace more than just one node at once?
e.g. crust mode:
+ Spoiler
Very interesting!
thanks
ExeterDad wrote:I would like your version :)
https://github.com/HybridDog/replacer
it's there, some mode(s) don't work correctly yet and it's not yet made for survival mode (which would be fairly cheaty l think)
just right click holding aux1 to switch mode

‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪

alvin
New member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 16:53
GitHub: alvin
IRC: alvin

Re: Post your screenshots!

by alvin » Post

screenshot_2988102741.png
(cruise ship)
(732.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet

User avatar
Silwncer
Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 14:45

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Silwncer » Post

My mansion :)
2015-07-22_195513.jpg
(172.01 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Jordach
Member
Posts: 4527
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 17:58
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach
Location: Blender Scene

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Jordach » Post

Steel Bed - unbreakable, except for the owner, and can only be slept in by the owner.

Image

The steel beds get even better, I've figured out the no digging rule and no sleeping rule.

Image

My suggested recipe for Steel Beds:

Image

It's a little more complex than a normal bed, but has the bonus of being protected.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19056 Solar Plains Dev Server

Jordach
Member
Posts: 4527
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 17:58
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach
Location: Blender Scene

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Jordach » Post

Made better textures for grass, and better models for flowers!

Image

If one looks closely, the flowers have variations.

Image

Even better - different plants have different variations on the plantlike appearance. Some have different appearances to other models. The only shared one is the dandelions. Well. They are dandelions.

Image
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19056 Solar Plains Dev Server

User avatar
Hybrid Dog
Member
Posts: 2775
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:46
GitHub: HybridDog

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Hybrid Dog » Post

Jordach wrote:Made better textures for grass, and better models for flowers!

Image

If one looks closely, the flowers have variations.

Image

Even better - different plants have different variations on the plantlike appearance. Some have different appearances to other models. The only shared one is the dandelions. Well. They are dandelions.

Image
Why didn't you use real bad angel's bumpmapping this time?

‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪‮
‮‪

TG-MyinaWD
Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 21:22
GitHub: Maddie-Myina
IRC: Maddie-Myina
In-game: .
Location: Far Eden

Re: Post your screenshots!

by TG-MyinaWD » Post

Linux Mascot is a, Penguin so I thought about all you Linux, users should a look at something made.

I give a Penguin player model. (works with default animations)
Image
I'm a Transgender no shame about it.
I prefer to be considered as a "Girl/Lady/Miss/Madam/Female" for now on.

Jordach
Member
Posts: 4527
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 17:58
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach
Location: Blender Scene

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Jordach » Post

Hybrid Dog wrote:
Jordach wrote:Made better textures for grass, and better models for flowers!

Image

If one looks closely, the flowers have variations.

Image

Even better - different plants have different variations on the plantlike appearance. Some have different appearances to other models. The only shared one is the dandelions. Well. They are dandelions.

Image
Why didn't you use real bad angel's bumpmapping this time?
Meshnodes look terrible bumpmapping enabled.

Image
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19056 Solar Plains Dev Server

User avatar
VanessaE
Moderator
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE
Location: Western NC
Contact:

Re: Post your screenshots!

by VanessaE » Post

The public mine complex on my "Basic Plus" server:
Image
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

Dragonop
Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59
GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop
Location: Argentina

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Dragonop » Post

Jordach, your flowers look awesome :o

GrandChaos9000
New member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 08:24
IRC: GrandChaos9000
In-game: GrandChaos9000
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Contact:

Re: Post your screenshots!

by GrandChaos9000 » Post

Sorry about that, I didn't notice to post anywhere while I was messing around since a year ago. Now I've taken all seven screenshots after building my main house of The Grandoplex Town in vanilla single player with a few mods, also starring Harvett Fox.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Sokomine
Member
Posts: 4184
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31
GitHub: Sokomine

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Sokomine » Post

VanessaE wrote: The public mine complex on my "Basic Plus" server:
Seems there was a huge demand for ores :-) Do all the miners pay something if a house collapses due to that much mining below it? :)
GrandChaos9000 wrote: Sorry about that, I didn't notice to post anywhere while I was messing around since a year ago. Now I've taken all seven screenshots after building my main house of The Grandoplex Town in vanilla single player with a few mods, also starring Harvett Fox.
Don't worry. This is the right place. There's also a post-your-buildings and share-your-worldedit-files-thread, but they're just something additional. Your house looks not bad. Nice interior decoration and agreeable simple style on the outside.

But why I was posting: A...minor...texture accident happened (might get a bit rainy inside....):
Image
Attachments
screenshot_20150726_002117.png
(326.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by Sokomine on Sun Jul 26, 2015 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
A list of my mods can be found here.

GrandChaos9000
New member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 08:24
IRC: GrandChaos9000
In-game: GrandChaos9000
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Contact:

Re: Post your screenshots!

by GrandChaos9000 » Post

Sokomine wrote:
GrandChaos9000 wrote: Sorry about that, I didn't notice to post anywhere while I was messing around since a year ago. Now I've taken all seven screenshots after building my main house of The Grandoplex Town in vanilla single player with a few mods, also starring Harvett Fox.
Don't worry. This is the right place. There's also a post-your-buildings and share-your-worldedit-files-thread, but they're just something additional. Your house looks not bad. Nice interior decoration and agreeable simple style on the outside.

But why I was posting: A...minor...texture accident happened (might get a bit rainy inside....):

- snip -
Thanks Sokomine, how can I transfer my post to an appropriate thread as for optional?

It didn't display an embedded image from this post, and oh, the stairs texture on the roof seems apparently broken, but doesn't look right either.

Sokomine
Member
Posts: 4184
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31
GitHub: Sokomine

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Sokomine » Post

GrandChaos9000 wrote: Thanks Sokomine, how can I transfer my post to an appropriate thread as for optional?
Don't worry :-) This one *is* appropriate :-) There are just others you might find intresting in the future, i.e. Post your buildings or Share your WorldEdit files (if you want to publish your building).
GrandChaos9000 wrote: It didn't display an embedded image from this post, and oh, the stairs texture on the roof seems apparently broken, but doesn't look right either.
Thanks for the error report. Maybe I did something wrong with that image link. I'll use forum attachment instead. That seems to work better.

And, so that this posting is not off-topic, here's a screenshot of a part of a village in RealTest, with two traders eagerly wishing to trade:
Image
Attachments
two_traders.png
(217.76 KiB) Not downloaded yet
A list of my mods can be found here.

User avatar
Glünggi
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 08:13
Location: Switzerland

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Glünggi » Post

The overgen mapgen became religious because im code w/o any knowledge
Image

User avatar
paramat
Developer
Posts: 3699
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 00:05
GitHub: paramat
IRC: paramat
Location: UK

Re: Post your screenshots!

by paramat » Post

Image


Image


Biomes go into mgv7 soon.

User avatar
Glünggi
Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 08:13
Location: Switzerland

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Glünggi » Post

@paramat
Nice mountains... and a flying dungeon? :)
How soon is soon? Maybe i should wait with any new projects

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests