Post your screenshots!

User avatar
Krock
Developer
 
Posts: 4093
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 07:48
Location: Switzerland
GitHub: SmallJoker

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Krock » Sun May 27, 2018 09:09

Ssht. Don't tell anyone that I'm hidden as jungle planks!

Image
Attachments
screenshot_20180527_110257.png
(142 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Mod Search Engine - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>
 

User avatar
texmex
Member
 
Posts: 903
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 21:08
GitHub: tacotexmex
In-game: texmex

Re: Post your screenshots!

by texmex » Sun May 27, 2018 09:56

Krock wrote:Ssht. Don't tell anyone that I'm hidden as jungle planks!

Image

Love that Idea!
 

User avatar
azekill_DIABLO
Member
 
Posts: 7425
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 20:05
Location: OMICRON
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO
 

User avatar
Stix
Member
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
Location: USA
IRC: Stix + Stix_
In-game: Stix

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Stix » Sun May 27, 2018 17:46

azekill_DIABLO wrote:Yay Hide-n-seek is aweomse!

Check it on the "subgames for all!" server :)
Ignore this.
Need to know something? "Google it" --GreenDimond
Next release of your favorite game? "Bugfixes" --Wuzzy
[OLD]The new Minetest-offtopic can be found here: https://minetestoftopic.createaforum.com/index.php
 

User avatar
azekill_DIABLO
Member
 
Posts: 7425
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 20:05
Location: OMICRON
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO
 

User avatar
Fluffgar
Member
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 19:40
Location: Scotland
GitHub: Fluffgar
In-game: Fluffgar
 

User avatar
Chibi ghost
Member
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 21:17
In-game: Ghost
 

CWz
Member
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 17:01
Location: Banana Land
GitHub: chaoswormz
IRC: CWz
In-game: CWz

Re: Post your screenshots!

by CWz » Tue May 29, 2018 09:35

When i thought default skinner couldn't get any more clueless, i saw this.

Image
 

User avatar
Chibi ghost
Member
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 21:17
In-game: Ghost

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Chibi ghost » Tue May 29, 2018 11:37

had a new kitchen fitted
Image
Attachments
screenshot_20180529_112559.png
(544.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

User avatar
voxelproof
Member
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 08:13
Location: Europe

Re: Post your screenshots!

by voxelproof » Wed May 30, 2018 15:39

Chibi ghost wrote:had a new kitchen fitted


This one is quite good. But hey... These skulls on the shelves, in the kitchen... You are a cannibal! :/

oss (from MineClone2, edited):

Image
Mystic Island
Attachments
Mystic Island_1.jpg
(178.72 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by voxelproof on Wed May 30, 2018 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
>>>there is life beyond the Cube>>>
 

User avatar
Chibi ghost
Member
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 21:17
In-game: Ghost

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Chibi ghost » Wed May 30, 2018 16:25

voxelproof wrote:
Chibi ghost wrote:had a new kitchen fitted


This one is quite good. But hey... These sculls on the shelves, in the kitchen... You are a cannibal! :/

there's a reason why my game is single player ,:P'''
 

User avatar
voxelproof
Member
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 08:13
Location: Europe

Re: Post your screenshots!

by voxelproof » Wed May 30, 2018 16:39

Chibi ghost wrote:
voxelproof wrote:
Chibi ghost wrote:had a new kitchen fitted


This one is quite good. But hey... These sculls on the shelves, in the kitchen... You are a cannibal! :/

there's a reason why my game is single player ,:P'''


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va1-JK3pu2o
;-)

BTW my bad English again - I've edited the post so that nobody thinks that I took your nice kitchen for a paddling boat :))
>>>there is life beyond the Cube>>>
 

User avatar
Phoenixflo44
Member
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 15:01
Location: Behind my PC, in Germany
In-game: Phoenixflo44

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Phoenixflo44 » Wed May 30, 2018 17:56

Isn't that a beautiful cloudy sky?

Image
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto zu 2018-05-28 15-13-26.png
(814.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

User avatar
voxelproof
Member
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 08:13
Location: Europe

Re: Post your screenshots!

by voxelproof » Wed May 30, 2018 20:42

Phoenixflo44 wrote:Isn't that a beautiful cloudy sky?


Well, maybe not that much beautiful as it could be, but yes, it is much better than the default appearance of the MT sky. Is this done through tweaking of the settings or some mod is involved? It's pretty impressive.
>>>there is life beyond the Cube>>>
 

User avatar
Phoenixflo44
Member
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 15:01
Location: Behind my PC, in Germany
In-game: Phoenixflo44

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Phoenixflo44 » Thu May 31, 2018 16:23

It's the settings. The clouds are thick at a height of 1100 blocks and 100 blocks.
 

User avatar
nomohakon
Member
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 16:34
Location: VanessaE's servers
IRC: nomohakon
In-game: nomohakon

Re: Post your screenshots!

by nomohakon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 23:20

ooh, what a handsome... robot?
Image
not done yet...
 

User avatar
LegoLogger
Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 16:08
Location: Somewhere on mars.....
GitHub: BakerPrime
IRC: BakerPrime
In-game: BakerPrime

Re: Post your screenshots!

by LegoLogger » Sat Jun 02, 2018 02:35

nomohakon wrote:ooh, what a handsome... robot?
Image
not done yet...

Why does that look like my plot....
For those who complain about radiation, I should remind you that every time you leave your house, you step into
the worlds largest radiation beam. (Why else do you think us programmers hide in basements? ;P )

if you need to speak to me, you can catch me on #VE-Minetest-Servers, #RRH-Servers, ##Minetestwithunk, or #Minetest
 

User avatar
TumeniNodes
Member
 
Posts: 2442
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 19:49
Location: in the dark recesses of the mind
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

Re: Post your screenshots!

by TumeniNodes » Sat Jun 02, 2018 05:33

Just testing a goofy personal build-as-you-go mod.
Sad thing is, the progress seen here is now gone, I did not realize I had 2 instances of MTG open (while switching back n forth between MTG and the text editor to build the mod), and closed the wrong one by closing the window, rather than "exit to OS" x(

So now, all that exists is the lower front with one angled window.... "Ohhhhhhhffffffuuuuuuuuuudgggggge..."
(only I didn't say fudge)

anyway...
Image

Image

Image
Attachments
humble abode 03.jpg
it's all gone now
(441.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet
humble abode 02.jpg
... this too
(272.42 KiB) Not downloaded yet
humble abode 01.jpg
but we will rebuild. We will? Maybe
(353.41 KiB) Not downloaded yet
My brain, is AES256 encrypted, even I don't know wth I'm thinking...
 

User avatar
azekill_DIABLO
Member
 
Posts: 7425
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 20:05
Location: OMICRON
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO
 

User avatar
Chibi ghost
Member
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 21:17
In-game: Ghost
 

User avatar
v-rob
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 03:19
GitHub: v-rob

Re: Post your screenshots!

by v-rob » Sat Jun 02, 2018 17:49

TumeniNodes wrote:Just testing a goofy personal build-as-you-go mod.
Sad thing is, the progress seen here is now gone, I did not realize I had 2 instances of MTG open (while switching back n forth between MTG and the text editor to build the mod), and closed the wrong one by closing the window, rather than "exit to OS" x(

So now, all that exists is the lower front with one angled window.... "Ohhhhhhhffffffuuuuuuuuuudgggggge..."
(only I didn't say fudge)

anyway...
Image

Image

Image


I really hope you post your things like this because they really look awesome.
 

User avatar
Phoenixflo44
Member
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 15:01
Location: Behind my PC, in Germany
In-game: Phoenixflo44

Re: Post your screenshots!

by Phoenixflo44 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 18:36

Before:

Image

After I copied it:

Image
Attachments
screenshot_20180602_183135.png
(500.01 KiB) Not downloaded yet
screenshot_20180602_140610.png
(969.73 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

User avatar
PEAK
Member
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 20:32
In-game: PEAK

Re: Post your screenshots!

by PEAK » Sat Jun 02, 2018 20:19

Elven Pavillon

Image
Image
Image
... with 3-fold symmetry!
I am okay with using the screenshots in all my posts for the website of Minetest (http://minetest.net).
 

User avatar
TumeniNodes
Member
 
Posts: 2442
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 19:49
Location: in the dark recesses of the mind
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

Re: Post your screenshots!

by TumeniNodes » Sat Jun 02, 2018 22:08

v-rob wrote:I really hope you post your things like this because they really look awesome.


Thanks. A lot of my personal mods are a mish-mashed, confused, disoriented, scary, mess, held together with duct tape and twine, and running on a wing and a prayer, literally thrown together as I go, adding what I need, when I need it. Lots of Frankenstein-like experiments.

@PEAK..., freakin beautiful build, as usual.
My brain, is AES256 encrypted, even I don't know wth I'm thinking...
 

User avatar
v-rob
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 03:19
GitHub: v-rob

Re: Post your screenshots!

by v-rob » Sun Jun 03, 2018 01:16

TumeniNodes wrote:
v-rob wrote:I really hope you post your things like this because they really look awesome.


Thanks. A lot of my personal mods are a mish-mashed, confused, disoriented, scary, mess, held together with duct tape and twine, and running on a wing and a prayer, literally thrown together as I go, adding what I need, when I need it. Lots of Frankenstein-like experiments.


I have no problem with that. I make those kinds of mods all the time!
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests