For an administrator, it's definitely a far cry from having to keep track of problem reports in a text editor, which I know all too well :)
- Advanced search capabilities to filter by subject, by data range, by status, by assignees, and by author.
- Multiple roles enforced via permissions, such as "manage_issues", "review_issues", "global_config", etc.
- Support for messages in Bedrock Markup Language, including embedded images, for issues and replies.
- Fully customizable categories and priorities, both colors and labels, including order and listing of options.
- Comprehensive notification system, with a summary panel of subscribed issues and user-settable alerts.
- Safeguards to prevent abuse, including limits on posting of new issues and replies, or adding reactions.
- Issues and replies can be flagged for abuse by anyone, while administrators can pin, hide, or lock issues.