minetesthosting.com

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: minetesthosting.com

by Cpt_mcg » Mon Jun 26, 2017 23:00

sfan5 wrote:403 means your server is banned from appearing on the public server list.
Maybe it was you who used swear words in their server name/description?

Hm, I don't see any swear words?.....
Attachments
Uhm.....png
(72.61 KiB) Not downloaded yet
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
sfan5
Moderator
 
Posts: 3817
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 09:44
Location: Germany
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5

Re: minetesthosting.com

by sfan5 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 14:03

BBmine wrote:
sfan5 wrote:403 means your server is banned from appearing on the public server list.
Maybe it was you who used swear words in their server name/description?

I don't remember using swear words in my name or description..... I think the name was "Bilbo's Corner", and the Description was "Baggins has a fancy server now, thanks to mcg :D"

That server was banned too because of what I assume was a misconfiguration on the side of minetesthosting.com.
I'll take a look at it later.

EDIT: The problem is gone now, your server should appear on the list again.
Last edited by sfan5 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 14:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: minetesthosting.com

by BBmine » Tue Jun 27, 2017 15:37

sfan5 wrote:
BBmine wrote:
sfan5 wrote:403 means your server is banned from appearing on the public server list.
Maybe it was you who used swear words in their server name/description?

I don't remember using swear words in my name or description..... I think the name was "Bilbo's Corner", and the Description was "Baggins has a fancy server now, thanks to mcg :D"

That server was banned too because of what I assume was a misconfiguration on the side of minetesthosting.com.
I'll take a look at it later.

EDIT: The problem is gone now, your server should appear on the list again.

Thanks :)
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: minetesthosting.com

by angelo1123_ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:15

Cpt_mcg wrote:
BBmine wrote:
red-001 wrote:http://www.minetesthosting.com/contact-us/

I sent a message to the email address there twice, but I never got a response, so I thought that maybe that email address was incorrect/never read.

You never get a response.....I've tried before as well.

I get response's lol u guys don't ?? xD haha lol
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 2216
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: minetesthosting.com

by Lone_Wolf » Tue Jul 04, 2017 17:31

angelo1123_ wrote:I get response's lol u guys don't ?? xD haha lol

angelo1123_ If you read further on you would notice that they did.
Content DB -|- Working on Voxel Knights
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: minetesthosting.com

by BBmine » Tue Jul 04, 2017 18:01

Lone_Wolf wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:I get response's lol u guys don't ?? xD haha lol

angelo1123_ If you read further on you would notice that they did.

Only when I sent the email to the guy hisself :P
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 2216
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: minetesthosting.com

by Lone_Wolf » Tue Jul 04, 2017 18:09

BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:I get response's lol u guys don't ?? xD haha lol

angelo1123_ If you read further on you would notice that they did.

Only when I sent the email to the guy hisself :P

You can get annoying at times.
Content DB -|- Working on Voxel Knights
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 2216
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: minetesthosting.com

by Lone_Wolf » Mon Jul 17, 2017 20:26

Mark: Could you show normal chat in the console also?
Content DB -|- Working on Voxel Knights
 

User avatar
DI3HARD139
Member
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 21:04
GitHub: DI3HARD139
IRC: DI3HARD139
In-game: DI3HARD139 DI3HARD139_

Re: minetesthosting.com

by DI3HARD139 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 03:37

*ignore this post. Didnt realise I was on page 3.*
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: minetesthosting.com

by BBmine » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:44

I understand why we shouldn't be able to make backups with the basic plan, but I think we should still be able to download the world.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 2216
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: minetesthosting.com

by Lone_Wolf » Mon Aug 28, 2017 14:59

BBmine wrote:I understand why we shouldn't be able to make backups with the basic plan, but I think we should still be able to download the world.

In setting enable map saving or whateveritscalled. That should work because with a basic plan you hardly ever have very many people....
Content DB -|- Working on Voxel Knights
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: minetesthosting.com

by BBmine » Mon Aug 28, 2017 15:43

Lone_Wolf wrote:
BBmine wrote:I understand why we shouldn't be able to make backups with the basic plan, but I think we should still be able to download the world.

In setting enable map saving or whateveritscalled. That should work because with a basic plan you hardly ever have very many people....

I know, but what if my friends build somewhere secret that I don't know about?
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 2216
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: Hopefully very far from yours, snoop :P
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

Re: minetesthosting.com

by Lone_Wolf » Mon Aug 28, 2017 16:06

BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:
BBmine wrote:I understand why we shouldn't be able to make backups with the basic plan, but I think we should still be able to download the world.

In setting enable map saving or whateveritscalled. That should work because with a basic plan you hardly ever have very many people....

I know, but what if my friends build somewhere secret that I don't know about?

Have them make the map? :P I see what you mean now...
Content DB -|- Working on Voxel Knights
 

hameer
New member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 01:58
GitHub: hameer
IRC: Dargod
In-game: hameer

Re: minetesthosting.com

by hameer » Mon Jul 01, 2019 00:46

I wonder why minetesthosting.com doesn't exist anymore any ideas?
 

sofar
Developer
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 07:31
GitHub: sofar
IRC: sofar
In-game: sofar

Re: minetesthosting.com

by sofar » Mon Jul 01, 2019 17:14

hameer wrote:I wonder why minetesthosting.com doesn't exist anymore any ideas?


The domain still exists, but DNS no longer resolves. This could be a technical problem.
 

Previous

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests