What type of subgame would you like?

Zachary
Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 09:42
Location: Below the bedrock layer
IRC: ayden
In-game: ayden

What type of subgame would you like?

by Zachary » Wed May 17, 2017 10:33

What type of sub games you want ?i will develop it in some time. :-)
Last edited by Zachary on Sun May 21, 2017 10:59, edited 1 time in total.
"Your Skies Are Dark
And Days Are Gray
Because You Have No Love
To Light Your Way"
-
CRYSTAL R. KORDEL
 

ABJ
Member
 
Posts: 3015
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 13:02
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ

Re: HELP

by ABJ » Thu May 18, 2017 13:33

A great war subgame, where you fight in a huge war with AI ally and enemy soldiers
A black and white subgame.
A gwrsgv4ewrgvewsgv4wg23tf3wf32
 

Nyarg
Member
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 04:32

Re: HELP

by Nyarg » Thu May 18, 2017 15:41

A great army of Chilopods and Arahnids with big epic dungeons and dwarf cities with traveling into deep of planet with ...
Last edited by Nyarg on Thu May 18, 2017 15:54, edited 1 time in total.
I am a noob. still yet. Not so noob ) [vml] WIP and a little proof for fun PlantedTorch )))
MT Strike 78a36b468554d101e0be3b0d1f587a555f396452 Great! Somebody have found it )
"My english isn't well" I know. I'm sorry )
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: HELP

by BBmine » Thu May 18, 2017 15:45

This is a fake news title. Please rename the topic.
 

LaserJet
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 00:28
Location: United States, Texas
In-game: LaserJet

Re: HELP

by LaserJet » Fri May 19, 2017 02:45

Since this is called help I want help to know if anyone knows a public server with the technic mod pack because I want a meltdown
<843jdc> Done. Bye Baggins.
<LaserJet> THANK YOU AiTechEye FOR YOUR HELP ON GETTING MINETEST ON A PC!!!
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: HELP

by BBmine » Fri May 19, 2017 02:50

LaserJet wrote:Since this is called help I want help to know if anyone knows a public server with the technic mod pack because I want a meltdown

I would make a server like that if I could.....Until then, just throw a temper tantrum meltdown :)
 

Zachary
Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 09:42
Location: Below the bedrock layer
IRC: ayden
In-game: ayden

Re: HELP

by Zachary » Fri May 19, 2017 09:44

BBmine wrote:This is a fake news title. Please rename the topic.

I dont know how
"Your Skies Are Dark
And Days Are Gray
Because You Have No Love
To Light Your Way"
-
CRYSTAL R. KORDEL
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: HELP

by BBmine » Fri May 19, 2017 12:53

Zachary wrote:
BBmine wrote:This is a fake news title. Please rename the topic.

I dont know how

Click the edit button on the first post and then change the "HELP" above the main text to something else.
 

Zachary
Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 09:42
Location: Below the bedrock layer
IRC: ayden
In-game: ayden

Re: HELP

by Zachary » Sun May 21, 2017 10:59

LaserJet wrote:Since this is called help I want help to know if anyone knows a public server with the technic mod pack because I want a meltdown
Vanessa E's dream builder server has that!SOS Prison server has that too!Jungle server has that too!
"Your Skies Are Dark
And Days Are Gray
Because You Have No Love
To Light Your Way"
-
CRYSTAL R. KORDEL
 

User avatar
XtremeHacker
Member
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 04:15
Location: X -0, Y -0, Z -0
GitHub: MisterXtreme
IRC: MrXtreme
In-game: MrXtreme

Re: What type of subgame would you like?

by XtremeHacker » Tue May 23, 2017 00:28

I play on a server called "Survival in Ethereal", it has Technic, a smattering of other mods, and Ethereal-NG mapgen. :)
If you say that
Code: Select all
function.name_of_thing_to_do
is impossible, then you didn't try hard enough. :P

Mods I work on: MicroExpansion
 


Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest