[People] About hameer

Enrikoo
GitHub: Enrikoo
IRC: Enrico - Enricoo - Enrlco
In-game: Enrico - Enriko

[People] About hameer

by Enrikoo » Post

I have to tell about that guy, he likes to be staff to every server and said he has over 20 servers and tries to remove players. This doesn't help to make your server great. Why cooljar10 trusts him if he ban players without reason.
If i join any players and type /privs hameer in chat, he has all and the servers will not trust with lot of players. He hacks account (thats a little hacking of some servers if admin have no pass)
If you want to meet him, here is the following servers:
  • NIGHTWOLF: minetesthosting.com:31000
  • hameer server: minetesthosting.com:31218
Here is the list of the server where hameer is staff.
Spoiler
NIGHTWOLF
hameer server
[PRIVATE] Hasan survival server
[Down] Old hameer server
FishNet - FishWorld
[Down] Rententee Server
[Down] Shiningmoon
I don't know all server where he is the staff.

Linuxdirk
In-game: Linuxdirk

Re: [People] About hameer

by Linuxdirk » Post

A general guideline: One does not "become admin". Or can "be admin" on a server. People are either admins or they are not admins.

Don't grant any special permissions to anyone you do not know outside Minetest.

Enrikoo

by Enrikoo » Post

I already don't trust him because and i want to join a peaceful server and hameer is still here and he says 'you trick an admin' but i don't.

Enrikoo

by Enrikoo » Post

He said he isn't hacker, have some notes. Call me :D. And i don't like teaming with hackers. Every moderator thinks that i will supposed as hacker but i don't like it. So i posted back.

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

cooljar10 is worse than hammer (cooljar10 = koby)
hameer randomly promotes ppl to staff and if they remind him on rules of other server hell tak it away as punishment or something, wish hed stop granting staff randomly in the first place as its annoying...
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

Enrikoo

by Enrikoo » Post

Just if he hates people who hacked him he hack the server. But he cannot hack safe servers.
I'm not talking about cooljar10, but about hameer in this topic. But why can that be good that hameer simply takes away people's permissions as chance? Hameer can not read thoughts or appreciate people.
Do you see cooljar10 only comforting girls or if I play then: beware! = ban, no reason to play. :/

Chiantos

by Chiantos » Post

Deleted message
Last edited by Chiantos on Mon Sep 30, 2019 05:59, edited 1 time in total.

Astrobe

by Astrobe » Post

One some forums, there's the concept of shadow ban: they are muted, but they don't know they are. At least it'll take him/her some time to figure out when they got muted.

But there's the interact priv that you want to revoke and that'll be obvious to them anyway.
Just prepare a one-letter ban command. It'll be as easy for you to ban them as it is for them to create a new account.

A more drastic option is to refuse new players if you don't expect them to come (late night, etc.) when they are trolling you; I think I saw a mod that creates "closed" hours that might fit for this purpose.

ChimneySwift
GitHub: ChimneySwift
IRC: ChimneySwift
In-game: ChimneySwift

by ChimneySwift » Post

Astrobe wrote:A more drastic option is to refuse new players if you don't expect them to come (late night, etc.) when they are trolling you; I think I saw a mod that creates "closed" hours that might fit for this purpose.
Possibly a mod that disallows new members while there are no staff online may also work.
A spoon is basically a tiny bowl with a stick on it

sorcerykid
GitHub: sorcerykid
In-game: Nemo

by sorcerykid » Post

A more drastic option is to refuse new players if you don't expect them to come (late night, etc.) when they are trolling you; I think I saw a mod that creates "closed" hours that might fit for this purpose.
You could try an auth_rx rule like this:

Code: Select all

try "Our server is only open to new players between 8:00-20:00 or when $owner is online"
fail all
if $is_new eq $true
unless $clock is /8^19:?/t
unless $owner in $users_list
continue
You could also add a rule to block the troublesome player by an entire subnet or range of IPs

Code: Select all

try "Sorry, we do not accept connections from this network."
when $addr is /192.168.2^4.?/a fail

Festus1965
GitHub: Festus1965
In-game: Festus1965 Thomas Thailand Explorer

by Festus1965 » Post

ChimneySwift wrote:Possibly a mod that disallows new members while there are no staff online may also work.
here :
[mod] Prevent new accounts from joining [nonew]
did not test myself, but is there for this events ...
Human has no future (climate change)
If urgend, you find me in Roblox (as CNXThomas)

homthack
GitHub: homt8
IRC: homthack
In-game: homthack

by homthack » Post

Floo was lisaking. I got to watch on irc and it says on 2 channels: ##EuropeanGames, ##HM-Server. I wonder that I am not going to deal with lisaking, but ells made friends with hameer and ban hameer not to make his strategy lisaking ells is an enemy who wondered for the first time I show the photo I took only irc:

Server-Available: [HM-Skyblock] Contact-Discord: [homthack#9917]

hameer
GitHub: hameer
IRC: Dargod
In-game: hameer

by hameer » Post

in the first place im not a hacker but i join new servers and i see that there is no owner i just take over before someone else does but i dont use that chance to make it my own server i just deal with the server until the real owner joins then give it back to him and that is not a bad thing also i haven’t been on minetest for a long time and those servers that enrikoo was talking about their all was given to me by the host so just dont get butthurt that im dealing with my own servers plus i just took over 2 servers before and enrico took over a minecity online server and he says i take over and he’s the one who takes over also just dont blame others until you know the real reason

hameer
GitHub: hameer
IRC: Dargod
In-game: hameer

by hameer » Post

in the first place im not a hacker but i join new servers and i see that there is no owner i just take over before someone else does but i dont use that chance to make it my own server i just deal with the server until the real owner joins then give it back to him and that is not a bad thing also i haven’t been on minetest for a long time and those servers that enrikoo was talking about their all was given to me by the host so just dont get butthurt that im dealing with my own servers plus i just took over 2 servers before and enrico took over a minecity online server and he says i take over and he’s the one who takes over also just dont blame others until you know the real reason

Enrikoo

by Enrikoo » Post

hameer wrote:in the first place im not a hacker but i join new servers and i see that there is no owner i just take over before someone else does but i dont use that chance to make it my own server i just deal with the server until the real owner joins then give it back to him and that is not a bad thing also i haven’t been on minetest for a long time and those servers that enrikoo was talking about their all was given to me by the host so just dont get butthurt that im dealing with my own servers plus i just took over 2 servers before and enrico took over a minecity online server and he says i take over and he’s the one who takes over also just dont blame others until you know the real reason
That information about exposing is old, but the owner of the server should really pay attention to their own server.
And whatever, I was never blaming people being stupid so I don't agree with all opinion.

EDIT: One big question, are you O__O?

Cosmoking

by Cosmoking » Post

oh hameer .... he was moderator on a server where I was an administrator. The waiter was dying. One admin was selling privileges, another wasn't helping us ... in short, it was a disaster (but it was funny xD). At first I trusted hameer he was very nice ... but he was using another account (Dargod) one day an "admin" who was not supposed to be admin on the server gave Dargod all the privileges ... and he banned all admin .... when i left this server, i was builder on another server that dargod hacked just because i was playing ...... then i was fed up! I went to another server ... and there everything was perfect. I spoke with the administrator of this server and he told me that hameer tried to harm the server but they quickly banned him. This guy is not well pay attention here are these secondary accounts that I know: hammer, Dargod, iZacZip.

iZacZip

by iZacZip » Post

Cosmoking wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 17:45
oh hameer .... he was moderator on a server where I was an administrator. The waiter was dying. One admin was selling privileges, another wasn't helping us ... in short, it was a disaster (but it was funny xD). At first I trusted hameer he was very nice ... but he was using another account (Dargod) one day an "admin" who was not supposed to be admin on the server gave Dargod all the privileges ... and he banned all admin .... when i left this server, i was builder on another server that dargod hacked just because i was playing ...... then i was fed up! I went to another server ... and there everything was perfect. I spoke with the administrator of this server and he told me that hameer tried to harm the server but they quickly banned him. This guy is not well pay attention here are these secondary accounts that I know: hammer, Dargod, iZacZip.
Hi,

I've been away for years at this point and this post is months old, but nevertheless I'd like to say that no, I am not hameer -- and anyone that I used to play with can hopefully vouch for that.

There was an instance where "allegedly" someone was logging onto servers with my name, and sadly Minetest lacks any form of protection for that. If you've seen any iZacZip account logging onto servers within the past year and a half, that's not me.

Hopefully more people can be informed from this.

Anyway, stay safe,
iZacZip
Ignore my old posts.