Please read

CaptainCanada

Please read

by CaptainCanada » Post

basically, i try to go on the minecraft website,

CaptainCanada

by CaptainCanada » Post

basically i try to go on the minecraft website "www.minecraft.net" and it will not work. i have tryed lots of things and i have not found any way to fix the problem, it is only the minecraft site that does not work. when i try to go on it says "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.minecraft.net" i have tryed on other explorers as well and it does not work. if anyone can help me i would be very greatfull. please help Thanks

CaptainCanada

by CaptainCanada » Post

it works on my brothers laptop but not mine, we use the same wifi and all that stuff. i dont know what it could be. please help

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Well this is not a Minecraft forum - this is for Minetest, an open source (C++) game similar in concept to Minecraft. It is neither a clone nor a derivative; it is it's own game with mods, texture packs, and features that are unique to it. As for the web address you're trying to connect to, it is not related in any way to Minetest.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

sfan5
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5

by sfan5 » Post

Topic closed
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)