Technic crafting recipe?

MrOverCast
GitHub: MrOverCast
IRC: MrOverCast
In-game: MrOverCast

Technic crafting recipe?

by MrOverCast » Post

Hello

So ive downloaded a couple of mods the other day and ive been playing with technic mod and unified inventory mod and ive noticed their isnt crafting recipe for some items like Mining drill Mk 1 or fine silver wire. Ive looked all over the internet to figure out how to craft them and i cant seem to find anything. Do these recipes not exist or you just simply cant craft them? anyone got and suggestions?

Krock
Developer
GitHub: SmallJoker

Re: Technic crafting recipe?

by Krock » Post

There are a few mods you can install on your local world to make crafting easier. Remembering all recipes is not possible by the amount of mods there are available. If you're playing on a server, ask the admin or moderators whether there are such called "Crafting Guide"s activated.
To name a few of them:
unified_inventory
craftguide
smart_inventory

Or maybe you can find one that you like more.
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

Wuzzy
GitHub: Wuzzy2
IRC: Wuzzy
In-game: Wuzzy

by Wuzzy » Post

@Krock, you missed the point of the question. Read again.

Krock
Developer
GitHub: SmallJoker

by Krock » Post

Wuzzy wrote:@Krock, you missed the point of the question. Read again.
Indeed. I also figured out why I misinterpreted the first post.
The mining drill MK1 ("technic:mining_drill") requires moreores to be available. There's no alternative recipe without (yet). Same for the Fine Silver Wire, which requires silver ingots from moreores. In my testing world this was enabled, so I assumed @OP didn't know about the craft preview function. A quite silly assumption now that I think about it. Hiding broken recipes is nice in-game but it doesn't solve the bug by hiding it.

You can report this issue on GitHub if you have an account there or on the forum (not reliable). To fix it in your world, you can either get moreores or adjust the above linked crafting recipe, so that "default:tin_ingot" is used instead of "moreores:tin_ingot". Same for the Fine Silver Wire. Tin doesn't make sense there but it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

MrOverCast
GitHub: MrOverCast
IRC: MrOverCast
In-game: MrOverCast

by MrOverCast » Post

@ Krock yes thank you very much installing that mod helped my issue i feel kinda silly for posting such a simple solution to a problem but that fixed my issue and im very happy about it