[Solved] add privs

markodon
In-game: mark

[Solved] add privs

by markodon » Post

Hi i want to add privileges to new users who come to server, to set home, i go to minetest.conf and put default_privs = interact, shout, home but when i load again they don't have that privileges. Any help?
Last edited by markodon on Fri Apr 13, 2018 22:10, edited 1 time in total.

MineYoshi

Re: add privs

by MineYoshi » Post

Are you sure your «minetest.conf» file doesn't have a «.txt» extension so it is recognized by the engine? Maybe it's a problem with your «minetest.conf» file after all and not with the game.
Have a nice day! :D

markodon

by markodon » Post

i figure out what is problem. Only new players in game have new privileges, old one who was played in my server have old priveleges. Is it safe to delete auth.txt ?
And one more question, i see on other server have /spawn command, but didn't find on forum, and teleport /tpa or similar, and what is name of mod about armor and xp. I label on image below Image

MineYoshi

by MineYoshi » Post

markodon wrote:i figure out what is problem. Only new players in game have new privileges, old one who was played in my server have old priveleges. Is it safe to delete auth.txt ?
And one more question, i see on other server have /spawn command, but didn't find on forum, and teleport /tpa or similar, and what is name of mod about armor and xp. I label on image below Image
«auth.txt» has all the information about the account of the users from your server, so I think that no. You could try using the «grant» command to grant the «home» priv to every old user yet I don't know if that would be slow.

If you ever need a mod search with this: http://krock-works.16mb.com/MTstuff/modSearch.php. It's better.
Have a nice day! :D

markodon

by markodon » Post

Ok, thanks for help and for link, it will be going quickly now searching mods for server.