2 questions about the 0.3.1 version

Pedrester

2 questions about the 0.3.1 version

by Pedrester » Post

Hey, I've been playing Minetest 0.3.1 for some time for a few doses of nostalgia. There are mice that spawn around. When you pick them up you can put them in a furnace to get some cooked meat. If you put the cooked meat in the furnace again you get some weird dust. What's the purpose of this dust?
2nd question: Is there any 0.3.1 still active out there? I know it's a long shot, but I've been wondering that.

The name of the rat thing is scorched_stuff in the files and this is its sprite: https://imgur.com/a/DhK556l

Krock
Developer
GitHub: SmallJoker

Re: 2 questions about the 0.3.1 version

by Krock » Post

The "scorched stuff" is just a "burnt something" because the item was overcooked. It's one of the features which do not exist in the modern minetest_game, and yes, there's surely already an issue for it.

Voxelands is a direct 0.3.1 spinoff and can be found here (archive link). It has been developed for many years but it looks pretty much dead since last year -- GitLab repository. So you might find an online voxelands server on that archived website.
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>