Page 1 of 1

Another problem... Sorry :(

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 05:16
by SodixGamer
Hi there!
So, i wanted to play in a world but when it is loading an error appears that says:

A serialization error occurred:
ServerEnvironment::loadMeta():EnvArgsEnd not found!
The server is probably running a different version of Minetest.


I need to know how i can fix it.

Help me please, I've never been through this.

Thank you so much!!!

Re: Another problem... Sorry :(

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 05:29
by Festus1965
SodixGamer wrote:The server is probably running a different version of Minetest.
the reason is shown near

what server you wanted to join, check this minetest version,

and what minetest version you area using ?

Re: Another problem... Sorry :(

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 05:54
by SodixGamer
Festus1965 wrote:
SodixGamer wrote:The server is probably running a different version of Minetest.
the reason is shown near

what server you wanted to join, check this minetest version,

and what minetest version you area using ?

I'm using the 0.4.17.1 v
And i just want to play a world that i saved, that world is mine, in fact still on Friday I was playing

Re: Another problem... Sorry :(

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 14:03
by rubenwardy
Delete the env file in the world dir

This happens due to corruption

Re: Another problem... Sorry :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 16:36
by SodixGamer
rubenwardy wrote:Delete the env file in the world dir

This happens due to corruption


Sorry if I don't understand, but where's that?