Y U NO PLAY?!

Karlas

Y U NO PLAY?!

by Karlas » Post

So It`s almos a month or so.Nobody`s playing on Celeron`s or Kray`s server....Quite weird.LOL used to be loads of players.....
Sometimes I see 1 or 2 players there...MAX.So yeah where are you guys?

No-Half-Measures

by No-Half-Measures » Post

Well I jump on Celeron's Dev server at least once a day to check for greifing and sit on there for a while too just incase players do come on and greife at the time im on or if any players have any thing to tell me.

Heinrich

by Heinrich » Post

Every time I log in on a public server I have to repair my buildings. Even the houses far away from spawn get greifed. While this shows that someone was looking at them I really don't like collecting even more books, wood or bricks just to have them stolen again. This is no fun any more. So now I have a private server where I copied my buildings from public with SpeedProg's saveToLocalMap client. I still do visit the remains of my buildings on public servers sometimes but I'm not really in the mood of creating new things there.

Karlas

by Karlas » Post

That`s Sad :\

Staffs

by Staffs » Post

I know go in mt1.gameboom.net Server :|
I love mods :D

No-Half-Measures

by No-Half-Measures » Post

Or you could play on 'celeron.55.lt' Were myself and Rider Keep grefieing minimum and will help out if you are greifed, Plenty of player there will help you repair your build to whether its supplying the materials or if its actually helping fix it.

Karlas

by Karlas » Post

That`s nice.But Im not playing hat much anymore.But still its nice to come and see that everything looks nice :)

kddekadenz
GitHub: tinyworlds

by kddekadenz » Post

I'm playing also on the gameboom server. My buildings don't get griefed, and about the stealing: you can hide it or leave the important stuff in inventory.