Theduck

What happened with LoS?

by Theduck » Post

What happened with LoS?

stormchaser3000
GitHub: stormchaser3000

Re: What happened with LoS?

by stormchaser3000 » Post

It died a very slow and painful death. I was the host of that server (I was hosting it for the owner of LoS) and the drama that killed the server stressed me out to the extent that I had to stop hosting other people's servers.

I shut down the server and let someone else take over as host. The other host later shut down the server because the drama didn't stop (at least this is my understanding of the situation).

I do not wish to go into more detail and I request that other people who were involved do not go into to too much detail either. I don't want to re-open old wounds so let's please just leave it at this: "the server was shut down because of a massive amount of drama"

Fixer
IRC: Fixer
In-game: Fixer

by Fixer » Post

What's LoS?

Melkor

by Melkor » Post

whats going on here?

Festus1965
GitHub: Festus1965
In-game: Festus1965 Thomas Thailand Explorer

by Festus1965 » Post

Fixer wrote:What's LoS?
LoS is also used for a country called "Land of Smile" ...
Human has no future (climate change)
If urgend, you find me in Roblox (as CNXThomas)

Inocudom
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Post

Yep, its that time of the year again. How did Christmas become associated with taking and destroying rather than giving and creating? As a matter of fact, how did Thanksgiving become associated with ungratefulness rather than thankfulness? Of all the times of the year this past server incident is brought up now? Not only that, but Xion, my gaming machine, had to be taken to the computer repair shop during this holiday season again, just like what happened last year around this exact same time-frame?
I am beginning to notice patterns and cycles here, and they are not good ones. I am beginning to believe that all of the holidays that we celebrate are now permanently and eternally cursed due to how rotten mankind has become. Tell me, how close to the truth am I getting? Maybe instead of stirring up past drama you should contemplate those sobering words.

stormchaser3000
GitHub: stormchaser3000

by stormchaser3000 » Post

Inocudom wrote:I am beginning to notice patterns and cycles here, and they are not good ones. I am beginning to believe that all of the holidays that we celebrate are now permanently and eternally cursed due to how rotten mankind has become. Tell me, how close to the truth am I getting? Maybe instead of stirring up past drama you should contemplate those sobering words.
Thank you Inocudom. I agree that we should not bring up the drama of the past. If I am the one responsible for bringing it up then I am sorry about that.

I don't think that holidays are the only things that are affected by the rottenness of mankind. The world we live in is rotten to the core. I think it comes through in most aspects of life these days.

That's not to say that there aren't kind and compassionate people, but they seem to be crowded out by the darkness in this world.

On the subject of bringing up past drama: I wish people would stop asking about LoS. Starting threads about LoS will probably just bring about flame war after flame war. I am sick and tired of the drama.

My request to anyone who wishes to understand why LoS was shutdown or why it is not a good idea to bring the server back, please read my initial reply to this thread (the one under the opening post). It is vague but it should be enough of an explanation.