Returned to Skyblock and my property is gone

ice10001
In-game: ice10001

Returned to Skyblock and my property is gone

by ice10001 » Post

Hi all

I had created a large island and protected it from top to bottom. I was off for the holidays etc, and when i logged back in last week, and my island is no longer there, but rather a small island owned by a user: murkle

I can not move off the island etc. The server is *** SkyBlock! *** by Telesight

Any help / suggestions appreciated.

ice10001
In-game: ice10001

Re: Returned to Skyblock and my property is gone

by ice10001 » Post

Just returned to the game this morning, and murkle removed protection, giving me back my island, and aid. Thanks once again.

Murkle

Re: Returned to Skyblock and my property is gone

by Murkle » Post

Ah, this. ok. I forgot about this forum. I talked to ice10001 about this in-game. But I will expand here.

There were two accounts (non English speaking, I could not establish communication to tell them to stop) who were working together had bridged to your island. They had almost completely deconstructed your island (stealing the resources).if they had finished, your island spawn would be missing, disabling your account. At the time, the only way i was able to stop them and persevere your spawn point, was to rebuild it, and place a protector. The next time I saw ice10001 online I immediately removed the protection to allow him to start the game, placing his own protection.

Have a nice day.
-Murkle