thoughts on TOOL speed

DOOM_possum
In-game: DOOM_possum

thoughts on TOOL speed

by DOOM_possum » Post

i'm have been getting real big into MINE CLONE 2, like real heavy

but i just wanted to know what others think about the speed of the TOOL

i guess, it's nice to have say a stone shovel, with extra durability, but it just blows all that big dirt so, so FAST

otherwise, i love stone TOOL, but, was wondering, if other creators, always use This practice, found in say, the Father of clones, it's self, a good Game, beyond That (the sky is ripping all my sweet little plants apart):, but that will be nothing compared to when we face the Ender Men

once i get my base repaired, i'll try to enter back into, some what of a strange "VANILLA" build, but i've got to get My Mind off of these blasted creepers first

i'd say at some point, other MOD packs, will add their own versions of light sources, because we'll need It, with just a Bed, and a whole bunch of zombie flesh

Wuzzy
GitHub: Wuzzy2
IRC: Wuzzy
In-game: Wuzzy

Re: thoughts on TOOL speed

by Wuzzy » Post

Hehe, the shovels being so fast is 100% by design. Dirt and sand aren't supposed to be hard to dig, so you can get large quantities of those quite fast.

DOOM_possum

by DOOM_possum » Post

yes, yes, yes, I Hear You (i'm just saying it's WAY too FAST)

it's like i might accidentally hit a TNT block and blow up My House, and i've taken Time to create and mold It with Care

I Love My House, that's just why i want the TOOL speed slowed

DOOM_possum

by DOOM_possum » Post

i also like how the TORCH leaves out ambience of nature, and also along with the furnace too

DOOM_possum

by DOOM_possum » Post

the MC2 pick axe is overpowered too, I Believe, i appreciate It, but it should come down to the level of the wooden pickaxe, the speed of the stone TOOL, should be saved for the next upgrade, an advanced diamond axe, or whatever material is in That Game