Android help

orineu

Android help

by orineu » Post

So I'm a brand new user, ok, and I'm not going to go flailing about some stranger's server or try modding/different games when I can't even find my own feet in the starter game. Problem is, the controls for the default game are far less intuitive than I expected and I'm just not figuring certain things out.

Onscreen joystick to move, okay, although why the joystick jumps all over the screen is super annoying; swipe to turn around and hold to pick up dropped items, (which I only knew because I read it somewhere, i was kind of hoping a quick tap would be good enough), buttons for crouching and jumping, hotbar, okay. But the inventory/crafting access is buried in another menu, splitting stacks requires deep searching of the forums - doubletap-hold then tap with your other finger) and I can't find any way to access game settings aside from enabling and disabling features that are apparently disabled in a configuration file, and how do I even save and quit?

There is no wiki page for the default android controls, and I don't know where in the app I should to learn/change them either. I'm getting a headache and I don't even know what the point of posting this is, so i guess maybe I just want validation at this point...

At least can you tell me how to exit the gameplay and get back to the main menu?