I don't have anyone to play with

Zigz1

I don't have anyone to play with

by Zigz1 » Post

Anyone mind to play with me on my server? Best be with microphone and/or skype, and if you have a microphone, don't mind my 5 year old voice, I'm 11. If you'd like to play add me on skype, I'm glancysia. And a note, I live in poland so if you're american i'd be on at night for you. British and Polish people are warmly welcome ! [And so every other european]
Last edited by Zigz1 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 14:36, edited 1 time in total.
Misled by shadows..

Calinou
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou

by Calinou » Post

If noone plays on your server, it's not the end of the world. There are dozens of servers available already -- why would people play on your server? There should be a reason (example: some kind of event), because there are like 30 other "generic" servers.

Also, Skype is spyware, don't use it. 8)

Zigz1

by Zigz1 » Post

Calinou wrote:If noone plays on your server, it's not the end of the world. There are dozens of servers available already -- why would people play on your server? There should be a reason (example: some kind of event), because there are like 30 other "generic" servers.

Also, Skype is spyware, don't use it. 8)
Jokes on you that i've been using it for over 2 years now and I'm perfectly fine. You don't have to be a jerk just because I don't want to play on the public servers..
Misled by shadows..

Mito551

by Mito551 » Post

Well, excuse me, he isn't being a jerk, he's being rather friendly.
Let me ask you a couple of questions - where (how) did you learn such great english (being Polish and 11) and why do you play minetest, not minecraft

Calinou
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou

by Calinou » Post

Zigz1 wrote:Jokes on you that i've been using it for over 2 years now and I'm perfectly fine. You don't have to be a jerk just because I don't want to play on the public servers..
Skype actually logs the users' conversations and may send them to third parties. Read their license agreement. I'm not being a jerk. :)
Mito551 wrote:and why do you play minetest, not minecraft
Minetest has a lot of upsides -- moddability, freedom and price -- why not play it? ;)

Viron

by Viron » Post

Zigz1 wrote:Anyone mind to play with me on my server? Best be with microphone and/or skype, and if you have a microphone, don't mind my 5 year old voice, I'm 11. If you'd like to play add me on skype, I'm glancysia. And a note, I live in poland so if you're american i'd be on at night for you. British and Polish people are warmly welcome ! [And so every other european]
Sure I'd love to play! I have skype and I'm 11, too! What is the server? I'm from the USA, but I can play at night. But ONLY on weekends. And don't worry, I have a 5 year old voice.
Last edited by Viron on Sat Nov 24, 2012 04:00, edited 1 time in total.

jordan4ibanez
GitHub: jordan4ibanez
IRC: jordan4ibanez
In-game: jordan4ibanez

by jordan4ibanez » Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saC13RJ8CUs

But srsly, look on server section of the forum
hello, am program. do language in rust. make computer do. okay i go now.

Zigz1

by Zigz1 » Post

Mito551 wrote:Well, excuse me, he isn't being a jerk, he's being rather friendly.
Let me ask you a couple of questions - where (how) did you learn such great english (being Polish and 11) and why do you play minetest, not minecraft
I started learning by myself through online games ever since I was 5.
I started playing minetest when minecraft was lagging to me, now it's fine, but I still have more FPS on minetest than on minecraft. Minetest is as fun as minecraft if it's modded multiplayer, and it's free! Since I don't have the money for minecraft I'm using the pirated version, though I'm planning to buy it as soon as I'll be able to.

Calinou wrote:
Zigz1 wrote:Jokes on you that i've been using it for over 2 years now and I'm perfectly fine. You don't have to be a jerk just because I don't want to play on the public servers..
Skype actually logs the users' conversations and may send them to third parties. Read their license agreement. I'm not being a jerk. :)
Minetest has a lot of upsides -- moddability, freedom and price -- why not play it? ;)
I agree!

Code: Select all

Skype actually logs the users' conversations and may send them to third parties.
I'm sorry, didn't know. Anyway I don't give out any information on skype that could of be important to them, so I'm fine !
jordan4ibanez wrote:But srsly, look on server section of the forum
If I want to play multiplayer on my own server with some new friends, I have an actual reason to do so. Sometimes I just like a bit of privacy !
Last edited by Zigz1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:13, edited 1 time in total.
Misled by shadows..

Jordach
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Post

Zigz1 wrote:
Mito551 wrote:Well, excuse me, he isn't being a jerk, he's being rather friendly.
I started learning by myself through online games ever since I was 5.
I started playing minetest when minecraft was lagging to me, now it's fine, but I still have more FPS on minetest than on minecraft. Minetest is as fun as minecraft if it's modded multiplayer, and it's free! Since I don't have the money for minecraft I'm using the pirated version, though I'm planning to buy it as soon as I'll be able to.

Calinou wrote:
I agree!

Code: Select all

Skype actually logs the users' conversations and may send them to third parties.
I'm sorry, didn't know. Anyway I don't give out any information on skype that could of be important to them, so I'm fine !
jordan4ibanez wrote:But srsly, look on server section of the forum
If I want to play multiplayer on my own server with some new friends, I have an actual reason to do so. Sometimes I just like a bit of privacy !
I cannot help you for a week, since my mum is wrapping presents. :(

irksomeduck

by irksomeduck » Post

I love exploring minetest worlds :D
If you have a good seed let me know
--------------------------------------------------
My world/house pack- http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3066

Viron

by Viron » Post

Nobody replied to my post :P

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Viron did -_-
Viron wrote:Nobody replied to my post :P
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D