Thank you

irksomeduck

Thank you

by irksomeduck » Post

I just wanted to say thank you, to everyone in the community, old members or new, whether you have contributed lots or not at all. I would like to say thank you to all the mod creators, PilzAdam, Jeija, and VanessaE just to name a few. And thank you celeron55, for creating such a cool, open sourced game that is free and so much fun to play.

Thank you Minetest.
I love exploring minetest worlds :D
If you have a good seed let me know
--------------------------------------------------
My world/house pack- http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3066

PilzAdam
GitHub: PilzAdam
IRC: PilzAdam

by PilzAdam » Post

This community is really great and I love to develop mods for you all. THANK YOU!
And a big thank you goes to celeron55, you know why.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Ya know, I was just thinking to do this. Oh well you beat me to it, but yes. Thank You to everyone in the community!
irksomeduck wrote:I just wanted to say thank you, to everyone in the community, old members or new, whether you have contributed lots or not at all. I would like to say thank you to all the mod creators, PilzAdam, Jeija, and VanessaE just to name a few. And thank you celeron55, for creating such a cool, open sourced game that is free and so much fun to play.

Thank you Minetest.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Aqua

by Aqua » Post

Thank you to everyone who has made minetest what it is today. There is still a long way to go but I'm sure everything will be great. Thank you to Calinou, cisoun, celeron55, Jordach, Pilzadam, Jordan4ibanez, jeija, sfan5, VanessaE, xyz, sdzen, Topywo, deathdealer, RealBadAngel, cornernote, Josh, mauvebic, Lorenzovulcan, madchicken13, redcrab, bad_command, 0gb.us, glomie, zeg9, qwrwed, tineosiro, InfintyProject, Hybrid Dog, rubenwardy, davidpace, RAPHAEL, jmf, kaeza, Mito551, randomproof, sapier, khonkortisan, Ragnar, sokomine, jin_xi, irksomeduck, Chinchow, Doc and countless more and Landmine....sorry if u missed you....I'm tired......but thank you....I like the small and friendly community and I really don't want it to be like the minecraft forums =D Minetest and its community is awesome, that's an inevitable fact ;-) Thankyou....all from my iPhone at 11:59pm
Last edited by Aqua on Sat Dec 15, 2012 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
Hi there ^.~

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Nicely said Aqua, nicely said.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Josh

by Josh » Post

Minetest, is the best and most epic sandbox. Celeron55, you are an EPIC developer!
Thankyou to everyone who has helped develop minetest so far, Let's keep it up!

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

I would also like to give my thanks to all those in the community. Even if you don't contribute, you still play. Without players, minetest would get kinda boring.

minetest has come a long way and I may not have been there since the beginning but I have got to see it progress quite a bit. I am grateful to all the mod devs and minetest devs for their hard unpaid work.. however as a mod dev I must also say I enjoy it :P
"Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it kind, is it true, is it necessary, does it improve upon the silence?"
My mods: http://goo.gl/n4kpn
(Currently Various, Industrial, Fakeblocks, Jail, MoarCraft, Christmas, Replicator, minetest dev installer for linux, bash mod installer, windows mod installer)

Josh

by Josh » Post

Aqua wrote:Thank you to everyone who has made minetest what it is today. There is still a long way to go but I'm sure everything will be great. Thank you to Calinou, cisoun, celeron55, Jordach, Pilzadam, Jordan4ibanez, jeija, sfan5, VanessaE, xyz, sdzen, Topywo, deathdealer, RealBadAngel, cornernote, Josh, mauvebic, Lorenzovulcan, madchicken13, redcrab, bad_command, 0gb.us, glomie, zeg9, qwrwed, tineosiro, InfintyProject, Hybrid Dog, rubenwardy, davidpace, RAPHAEL, jmf, kaeza, Mito551, randomproof, sapier, khonkortisan, Ragnar, sokomine, jin_xi, irksomeduck, Chinchow, Doc and countless more and Landmine....sorry if u missed you....I'm tired......but thank you....I like the small and friendly community and I really don't want it to be like the minecraft forums =D Minetest and its community is awesome, that's an inevitable fact ;-) Thankyou....all from my iPhone at 11:59pm
It's good that you included almost everyone, including me :)
Well said.

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Post

To all of the game developers I love that you guys and girls make Minetest such a good game.
To VanessaE you have helped me with so much through Irc and your server. Plus your server gives me inspiration with all the good buildings on it.
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right