We Need Door's & Bed's

Jordach
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Post

kahrl wrote:@Gambit:
That will be super easy to make if my node metadata proposal is implemented. You can find it here. Then you can simply add a form to the bed's (or pillow's) node metadata. And in the on_metadata_form_submit callback do the sleep thing.

Please tell me what you think about the proposal, if you see anything that wouldn't work well or could be implemented better I'd be interested to know.
Kahrl, I'd like to take this challenge.

Tim

by Tim » Post

Gambit wrote:Okay, this might sound like some crazy idea, but what about a simple pillow. Just borrow the "default_sign_wall" node and add like a message and [Y] to confirm"

I thought about this idea while making the bed texture for my MineToon Pack. Then seeing as I didn't have a pillow and started making one, it hit me.

You'll be able to make your own bed from whatever you like, but it would be the pillow that could hold the source. Just set it there for spawn or to sleep. Visuals help, so here is are some examples.

Granted, I don't know what I was thinking when putting "N" since you can just walk away... herpeh derp~"

-snip-

They're signs of course, but it's simple enough. What do you guys thing about this idea? You can shun me if you like. ;_;
This looks great, much better than MCs tiny little beds. This is a bed fit for me :D

Lunarhiro

by Lunarhiro » Post

Limboooooo!!! Sorry offtopic.

Yea I like gambits plan with the pillows...I could sleep on the furnace like I used to...

Utilisatrice

by Utilisatrice » Post

Hi all,

Gambit, how to make a red and white block please ?

blackdragon

by blackdragon » Post

I think there should be better looking monster with better graphics for the monsters and they can go above ground.At lease have something that you can make bow and swords and find diamonds definitely make monsters that blow up thats fun!!

sfan5
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5

by sfan5 » Post

+1
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

mali_nexa

by mali_nexa » Post

Well for ppl that dont know here's a review of "The Door Mod by stefan97" and
my "Minecraft texture pack" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGuhzc_nVyI
If you like it please subscribe; i will be thankful ....
The Mighty Serb

mali_nexa

by mali_nexa » Post

Utilisatrice wrote:Hi all,

Gambit, how to make a red and white block please ?
Dude its Red wood and sand ... youll get an idea ...
The Mighty Serb

Jordach
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Post

Just though of something: how about a FUTON? A sofa at first then punches it makes a double bed!