i have a question :o

Ender

i have a question :o

by Ender » Post

ive noticed a lot of chest's full of water and lava cubes in public servers, is there a way to aquire them in the default version? ive gone through the wiki but found nada...
Last edited by Ender on Sat Nov 19, 2011 18:46, edited 1 time in total.

sfan5
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5

by sfan5 » Post

you can edit your inventory file, if it's your server
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

Ender

by Ender » Post

ah, alright, sound better than trying to use glass as tubes. thanks

Menche
IRC: Menchers
In-game: Menche

by Menche » Post

Water and Lava source blocks are available if creative mode is enabled. If you put them on a flat surface they will flow however; they're not just cubes.
An innocent kitten dies every time you top-post.

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

I've played around with the water cubes and flooded half my world. Be careful lol
"Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it kind, is it true, is it necessary, does it improve upon the silence?"
My mods: http://goo.gl/n4kpn
(Currently Various, Industrial, Fakeblocks, Jail, MoarCraft, Christmas, Replicator, minetest dev installer for linux, bash mod installer, windows mod installer)

Ender

by Ender » Post

well, now that thats figured out, could someone explain sapplings to me?
they dont seem to be working out for me >:(

kahrl

by kahrl » Post

You place them somewhere (preferably on dirt but afaik any material works at the moment), then they instantly grow into a tree after some random time. You may have to stay near them to make sure the blocks stay loaded and active. The light level at the sapling doesn't matter.

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

Ender wrote:well, now that thats figured out, could someone explain sapplings to me?
they dont seem to be working out for me >:(
Yea kahrl has it right. My friend and I made a fortress greenhouse in one of our worlds and planted saplings. They went from nothing to big trees instantly after some wait.
"Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it kind, is it true, is it necessary, does it improve upon the silence?"
My mods: http://goo.gl/n4kpn
(Currently Various, Industrial, Fakeblocks, Jail, MoarCraft, Christmas, Replicator, minetest dev installer for linux, bash mod installer, windows mod installer)