Taking a break....

davidpace

Taking a break....

by davidpace » Post

Hey, just thought I'd post here saying I will take a break. I dunno for how long, maybe a month or 2.. Maybe forever! I really don't know. Well I want to say thank you to everyone who has been a friend to me :). I will attempt to list a few! I will fail though. Aqua, C55, Jordach, Kaeza, AspireMint, CactuzPL, Mito551, RAPHAEL, Josh, Chinchow, VanessaE, mauvebic, Robro (Not active), Menche, 0gb.us, jojoa1997, glomie, jmh, Zeg9, vortexlabs, Topywo, rubenwardy, Leroy, Inocudom, Sokomine, webdesigner97, markveidemanis, PilzAdam, RealBadAngel, Jeija, Calinou, sfan5, Casimir, . I'm sorry if I forgot you! That's all I could think of right now.. I'm still going to be checking on the forums sometimes :D. So until later! Bye guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'll miss you guys! :'( Sorry I have to go!

P.S. Josh Infinite :D's. I win!!!!!!
Last edited by davidpace on Sun Feb 03, 2013 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Post

Well i hope you come back. Have fun while away from minetest.
Last edited by jojoa1997 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 03:31, edited 1 time in total.
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

Mito551

by Mito551 » Post

be waiting for you <3.
NOT GAY.

Jordach
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Post

davidpace wrote:Hey, just thought I'd post here saying I will take a break. I dunno for how long, maybe a month or 2.. Maybe forever! I really don't know. Well I want to say thank you to everyone who has been a friend to me :). I will attempt to list a few! I will fail though. Aqua, C55, Jordach, Kaeza, AspireMint, CactuzPL, Mito551, RAPHAEL, Josh, Chinchow, VanessaE, mauvebic, Robro (Not active), Menche, 0gb.us, jojoa1997, glomie, jmh, Zeg9, vortexlabs, Topywo, rubenwardy, Leroy, Inocudom, Sokomine, webdesigner97, markveidemanis, PilzAdam, RealBadAngel, Jeija, Calinou, sfan5, Casimir, . I'm sorry if I forgot you! That's all I could think of right now.. I'm still going to be checking on the forums sometimes :D. So until later! Bye guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye for a while. I do hope you come back soon!

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Mito551 wrote:be waiting for you <3.
NOT GAY.
I understand buddy!;) I'm not gay either bro!
Last edited by davidpace on Sun Feb 03, 2013 18:24, edited 1 time in total.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Josh

by Josh » Post

davidpace wrote:Hey, just thought I'd post here saying I will take a break. I dunno for how long, maybe a month or 2.. Maybe forever! I really don't know. Well I want to say thank you to everyone who has been a friend to me :). I will attempt to list a few! I will fail though. Aqua, C55, Jordach, Kaeza, AspireMint, CactuzPL, Mito551, RAPHAEL, Josh, Chinchow, VanessaE, mauvebic, Robro (Not active), Menche, 0gb.us, jojoa1997, glomie, jmh, Zeg9, vortexlabs, Topywo, rubenwardy, Leroy, Inocudom, Sokomine, webdesigner97, markveidemanis, PilzAdam, RealBadAngel, Jeija, Calinou, sfan5, Casimir, . I'm sorry if I forgot you! That's all I could think of right now.. I'm still going to be checking on the forums sometimes :D. So until later! Bye guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'll miss you guys! :'( Sorry I have to go!

See you soon! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mrtux

by mrtux » Post

Have fun and enjoy life while you are taking a break. I hope to see you soon. :-)
thanks doge

Topywo

by Topywo » Post

Taking a break will happen more often in life. Nothing wrong with that. I got bored or wasn't able to do more than once my favorite things. Sometimes you'll forget about them, sometimes you return to them. I hope you return :-)

RAPHAEL

by RAPHAEL » Post

Have fun during break and don't forget us (and minetest) lol
"Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it kind, is it true, is it necessary, does it improve upon the silence?"
My mods: http://goo.gl/n4kpn
(Currently Various, Industrial, Fakeblocks, Jail, MoarCraft, Christmas, Replicator, minetest dev installer for linux, bash mod installer, windows mod installer)

xavier108
IRC: Ezlif

by xavier108 » Post

Hey hope you come back and also have fun while taking a break
Ezlif :D