Page 1 of 2

*removed*

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 20:37
by starblessed
*removed*

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 03:03
by Josh
Nice mod spotlight, You were really informative to the viewer about what the different objects in mesecons do, +1 :D

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 03:14
by Jordach
I watched this and love it!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 04:06
by Jordach
Technic spotlight.

Also, drop by FreeNode Channel #minetest.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 21:48
by kpo
You came well prepared and you executed the demonstration well! Respect for that.
I'd suggest you review the technic mod like this. It has some pretty well thought out machines and more coming.
It it not the work of me I just really like it a lot :-)

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 22:56
by Inocudom
Review the lulzpack and darkage mods too when you can.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 02:26
by LandMine
Make a spotlight on me :D

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 02:41
by xavier108
Let's team up on making videos :D
Here's my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFantasyn

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:46
by windmere33
Hey, could you do a spotlight on my Dokucraft Texture Pack? Thanks! :D

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 13:02
by Evergreen
Can you review the Monorail mod and the pipeworks mod? (both with mesecons)

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 22:36
by windmere33
If every active person on the Minetest Forums could sub to star, then that would be around 2,500 people (im dividing the user base in half, because people have more accounts, and some people have quit and are unactive) We can finally have Let's Plays, and make ourselves known as something else than "dat Minecraft clone"

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 22:54
by PilzAdam
starblessed wrote:
windmere33 wrote:We can finally have Let's Plays, and make ourselves known as something else than "dat Minecraft clone"


Thats kinda what I'm aiming for. Minetest is more than just a clone. It's a great game in its own right. My intention is to really push Minetest on Youtube, and hopefully gain us more followers and members! :)

I think having fun to make the videos and enjoy your current audience is way more important than advertising Minetest or so.

I would really like to see some kind of Lets Plays in addition to your spotlights.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 07:02
by Jordach
starblessed wrote:
PilzAdam wrote:I think having fun to make the videos and enjoy your current audience is way more important than advertising Minetest or so.

I would really like to see some kind of Lets Plays in addition to your spotlights.


Good point. I just think a "Lets Play" should be done with two or more people. If someone wants to help out in making video's I'd be keen to get something going. Its just really hard to make a "Lets Play" interesting, on your own.

Also, I'd really like to catch you on skype or mumble sometime Adam, perhaps for a bit of an interview :)

Another thing I was going to mention, I run a Mumble server (have been for about 2 years now), and was thinking of adding a Minetest room that could be used (officially or not) by everyone here who might be interested.

Let me know your thoughts!

Star
If I can find the mic to my gaming headset then, sure, we cam do a LP. Btw, yes, I do have a camera. Also. I might have the occaisonal family member pop up.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 09:50
by PilzAdam
starblessed wrote:
PilzAdam wrote:I think having fun to make the videos and enjoy your current audience is way more important than advertising Minetest or so.

I would really like to see some kind of Lets Plays in addition to your spotlights.


Good point. I just think a "Lets Play" should be done with two or more people. If someone wants to help out in making video's I'd be keen to get something going. Its just really hard to make a "Lets Play" interesting, on your own.

Agreed. I would actually recommend Jordach. He made an episode together with Mito and he was around for a long time (since the 0.2 days) so he knows a lot about Minetest.
starblessed wrote:Also, I'd really like to catch you on skype or mumble sometime Adam, perhaps for a bit of an interview :)

Im on neither of those. If you want to "talk" then we can do it in IRC in #minetest or PM.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 09:56
by windmere33
Hey, I could do a lets play. We could do like a survival map (perhaps like SkyBlock or Survival Island)

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:20
by rubenwardy
What about "air sword"?

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:30
by PilzAdam
rubenwardy wrote:What about "air sword"?

+1

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:45
by PilzAdam
starblessed wrote:
PilzAdam wrote:Im on neither of those. If you want to "talk" then we can do it in IRC in #minetest or PM.

Ummm... Can you get on one of those? IRC doesnt really come across well on video. LMAO! Jabber perhaps?

Oh, you really want video? Well, I neither have a webcam nor a mic.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 16:28
by rubenwardy
starblessed wrote:
rubenwardy wrote:What about "air sword"?


Im not familiar with that one. Can you post me a link?


It was deleted, but ask PilzAdam for a copy.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 19:40
by Inocudom
Mauvebic made a mod known as MM2.6 not too long ago. Could you give it a review?

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 20:48
by windmere33
Hold up, how do you get MM2.6?? Didn't he remove it?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 14:52
by windmere33
Hey dude, wanna add me on Skype so we can do a lets play? (whenever you want to do it) but my mic is broken, so I'm using a crappy one atm.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 18:34
by Inocudom
How is the technic video going?

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 23:50
by Inocudom
Darkage would probably be the best choice, then the Dokucraft texture pack (or you could do them simultaneously.)

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 02:46
by Inocudom
The mod below can make it easier for you to see crafting recipes.
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5076