who can make the best haloween mod

leetelate

who can make the best haloween mod

by leetelate » Post

maybe even a contest? obyober 31st is haloween in america - we would have to be done and dusted by then

scary trees, sounds, the works

mine is giant pumpkin with goodies inside you can play in

has this been done before?

we'll see...

thanks again everybody for such a wonderful game and mods! - i have had so much fun modding and learning lua and just messing around in different biomes. The game engine and code are very robust and can take a lot of punishment before breaking and even that is graceful. WELL DONE Y'ALL!
MT IS MC'S SMARTER BROTHER
minetest 0.4.8 compiled from latest git on linux mint 15 with qjoypad and wired 360 controller
freeminer, pilztest, buildcraft and next are the idea factories
my minetest page is http://1337318.zymichost.com if zymic isn't down - meh, it is free...

Aqua

by Aqua » Post

Did one last year. Pretty decent.
(Wow. It's a year already!)
Hi there ^.~

leetelate

by leetelate » Post

Here ya go..a little tribute to our German friends who are doing so well building and supporting Minetest!!! On the northern coast of Germany there exists this place. I found it doing a virtual cruise years ago. I assume it is still there, and there are many resources on the internets for it.

http://1337318.zymichost.com/mod_gespensterwald.tar.gz - download, untar in mods folder, make a new world and configure gespensterwald mod, then hit play. You may want to let it sit for some short time as it generates a LOT of stuff. I wish there was a way to generate it all at once, like a call to emerge or something. There are many secrets, and many invisible things. License is WTFPL and depends is default.

acorn - full health
candycorn - candy corn kernel - also holds a secret
witch's hat - a mushroom that makes you high (jumping)
invisible Ghost - lives in the Ghost trees and hits with -1 hp - cannot be killed (or seen)
invisible Bat - also lives in the Ghost trees and hits with -1 hp - cannot be killed (or seen)
There are other things that creep or fly and can hurt you.
Some things are good and some are bad.
FOLLOW THE PATH AND FIND THE SECRET AT THE HEART OF GESPENSTERWALD

No screenshots (would spoil the moment), let's just say it is a fun little world of Süßes oder Saures, set in Gespensterwald (Ninehagen).

Fully mine-able with plenty_of_ores and coal_from_wood included. You can't cut down the ghost trees as they are a national treasure or should be, but there are plenty of regular trees (just a little strange...)

Stay healthy!!! Muhwahhahahaha, like that is going to happen. Whatever does happen, do not fall into the evil sea.

enjoy,

stupid typos!
Last edited by leetelate on Thu Oct 03, 2013 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
MT IS MC'S SMARTER BROTHER
minetest 0.4.8 compiled from latest git on linux mint 15 with qjoypad and wired 360 controller
freeminer, pilztest, buildcraft and next are the idea factories
my minetest page is http://1337318.zymichost.com if zymic isn't down - meh, it is free...

Rhys

by Rhys » Post

viewtopic.php?id=7470 My halloween mod

:). I didn't know about this topic until you posted on mine. Lol.
Last edited by Rhys on Sun Oct 20, 2013 08:52, edited 1 time in total.