flowers

cathhart

flowers

by cathhart » Post

i have a question, i am using the plantlife mod, and in it there are flowers, but when i load a world the flowers are not growing, now my question is :: is there a way to make sure the flowers grow, or are they just grown when the world is made.

and they do not sow up in the inventory when in creative.
Last edited by cathhart on Fri Nov 15, 2013 01:58, edited 1 time in total.

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Post

You may need to enable the mod in the menu (select the world, click the "configure" button, make sure that the mod is checked). Usually, new mods are disabled by default, so you have to enable them. (don't ask me why, I don't know why they would do something so backwards either - if you install a mod, usually that means you want to use it, right?)
Last edited by SegFault22 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 03:31, edited 1 time in total.
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

cathhart

by cathhart » Post

SegFault22 wrote:You may need to enable the mod in the menu (select the world, click the "configure" button, make sure that the mod is checked). Usually, new mods are disabled by default, so you have to enable them. (don't ask me why, I don't know why they would do something so backwards either - if you install a mod, usually that means you want to use it, right?)

yeah thanks, done that, got it going now.