How to multiplayer with other computers

Post Reply
User avatar
ZachyGames
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:14
Location: Youtube
Contact:

How to multiplayer with other computers

by ZachyGames » Post

Hey Guys. how to multiplayer with other computers? so i will test my minigames arena

User avatar
kaeza
Moderator
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 05:00
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Contact:

Re: How to multiplayer with other computers

by kaeza » Post

There are several tutorials in the Servers section about how to create a server.

User avatar
twoelk
Member
Posts: 1411
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 16:19
GitHub: twoelk
IRC: twoelk
In-game: twoelk
Location: northern Germany

Re: How to multiplayer with other computers

by twoelk » Post

and there is even more information on the wiki with more in the server category. Of course a lot of this is redundant and many links will send you back to the forum ;-)

User avatar
ZachyGames
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:14
Location: Youtube
Contact:

Re: How to multiplayer with other computers

by ZachyGames » Post

twoelk wrote:and there is even more information on the wiki with more in the server category. Of course a lot of this is redundant and many links will send you back to the forum ;-)
I mean with maps not servers

User avatar
kaeza
Moderator
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 05:00
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Contact:

Re: How to multiplayer with other computers

by kaeza » Post

ZachyGames wrote:
twoelk wrote:and there is even more information on the wiki with more in the server category. Of course a lot of this is redundant and many links will send you back to the forum ;-)
I mean with maps not servers
You need to host a server to be able to play with other people. If you just want to play with friends, don't make the server public, and privately give your friends your IP address after you set up your server.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

User avatar
ZachyGames
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:14
Location: Youtube
Contact:

Re: How to multiplayer with other computers

by ZachyGames » Post

kaeza wrote:
ZachyGames wrote:
twoelk wrote:and there is even more information on the wiki with more in the server category. Of course a lot of this is redundant and many links will send you back to the forum ;-)
I mean with maps not servers
You need to host a server to be able to play with other people. If you just want to play with friends, don't make the server public, and privately give your friends your IP address after you set up your server.
Thanks, kaeza. now time to test out my minigames!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests