how to install player skins?

masamuneangel

how to install player skins?

by masamuneangel » Post

like the name suggests i'm looking for help using some player skins i just downloaded from this forum, i'm not the most computer literate person in the world so the most simple method would be appreciated thank you ^.^

Krock
Developer
GitHub: SmallJoker

Re: how to install player skins?

by Krock » Post

I wonder where you got those skins from - there are none on this forum except those in the mod archives.
See viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12857
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

masamuneangel

by masamuneangel » Post

i am assuming these are supposed to be skins, and this is where i got them viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2986 , like i said i'm not very computer literate so please forvive me if i am mistaken

masamuneangel

by masamuneangel » Post

i downloaded a skin mod that was linked on the page you linked but i can't figure out how to use it :(

TenPlus1
In-game: TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

Download Simple Skins mod and unpack folder to your minetest/mods folder... Enable mod before running game and make sure you have Inventory Plus mod installed also...

Simple Skins
viewtopic.php?id=9100

Inventory Plus:
viewtopic.php?id=6204

To change skin view yourself by pressing F7 and then go into inventory screen, press the Skins button and select from list...