[16px] Black Admin armor

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

[16px] Black Admin armor

by Lone_Wolf » Tue May 30, 2017 05:02

The new textures are here!

Description
Makes the default admin armor from Stu's 3d_armor mod black.


Download version 1
+ Screenshots of version 1

Download version 2
+ Screenshots of version 2

Licenses
Last edited by Lone_Wolf on Fri Aug 04, 2017 17:15, edited 37 times in total.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by Lone_Wolf » Tue May 30, 2017 05:03

This is my FIRST EVER topic with something downloadable on it, any help will be appreciated! :)
Last edited by Lone_Wolf on Fri Jun 30, 2017 05:35, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
ratmix
Member
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 19:45
In-game: ratmix

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by ratmix » Tue May 30, 2017 22:02

Sweet! Pink didn't look good on me :(

You might also provide the direct download link: https://github.com/LoneWolfHT/MT-adminarmor/archive/master.zip
Mintest server ratmix.com:30000
Ratmix Chat
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 06:11

ratmix wrote:Sweet! Pink didn't look good on me :(

You might also provide the direct download link: https://github.com/LoneWolfHT/MT-adminarmor/archive/master.zip

Lol thanks xD
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3410
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by BBmine » Thu Jun 01, 2017 17:01

ratmix wrote:Sweet! Pink didn't look good on me :(

You might also provide the direct download link: https://github.com/LoneWolfHT/MT-adminarmor/archive/master.zip

That's what I was gonna say!

A better way to do it would be if the admin's a boy, for him to edit the textures so EVERYONE sees it right. However, I understand why you did this LW, minetesthosting..... :P
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 18:35

BBmine wrote:
ratmix wrote:Sweet! Pink didn't look good on me :(

You might also provide the direct download link: https://github.com/LoneWolfHT/MT-adminarmor/archive/master.zip

That's what I was gonna say!

A better way to do it would be if the admin's a boy, for him to edit the textures so EVERYONE sees it right. However, I understand why you did this LW, minetesthosting..... :P

I did it because I hated pink xD
Can't a server admin just download the tp and use it for the server tp? I'm not fully sure how it works xD
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
ratmix
Member
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 19:45
In-game: ratmix

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by ratmix » Thu Jun 01, 2017 20:57

Lone_Wolf wrote:Can't a server admin just download the tp and use it for the server tp? I'm not fully sure how it works xD

On my server I just replaced the images (everything but the shields) in: mods/minetest-3d_armor/3d_armor/textures
and dropped the shield images in: mods/minetest-3d_armor/shields/textures
Now all clients load it automatically when they join the server...

Image
Nice look!
Mintest server ratmix.com:30000
Ratmix Chat
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 22:42

ratmix wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Can't a server admin just download the tp and use it for the server tp? I'm not fully sure how it works xD

On my server I just replaced the images (everything but the shields) in: mods/minetest-3d_armor/3d_armor/textures
and dropped the shield images in: mods/minetest-3d_armor/shields/textures
Now all clients load it automatically when they join the server...

Image
Nice look!

Thanks!
How are you hosting your server?
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
ratmix
Member
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 19:45
In-game: ratmix

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by ratmix » Fri Jun 02, 2017 00:56

Lone_Wolf wrote:How are you hosting your server?

I am on a dedicated off-site server with 1&1. I use SSH and FTP to manage it. Ubuntu 16.04.
Mintest server ratmix.com:30000
Ratmix Chat
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Jun 02, 2017 01:36

ratmix wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:How are you hosting your server?

I am on a dedicated off-site server with 1&1. I use SSH and FTP to manage it. Ubuntu 16.04.

Too technical xD
Is it free? I'm looking for a free hosting company...
(NOT mthosting xD)
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
GreenDimond
Member
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 01:26
Location: {x=0,y=0,z=0}
GitHub: GreenXenith
IRC: GreenDimond
In-game: GreenDimond

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by GreenDimond » Fri Jun 02, 2017 02:19

Lone_Wolf wrote:
ratmix wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:How are you hosting your server?

I am on a dedicated off-site server with 1&1. I use SSH and FTP to manage it. Ubuntu 16.04.

Too technical xD
Is it free? I'm looking for a free hosting company...
(NOT mthosting xD)

You don't need a hosting company if you can port-forward and have a dedicated machine at home.
My YuTube channel | I moderate the HOMETOWN Server. | Click here to see my (6) mods! ~Using gradient signatures since 2017. ✂️- - - - -
 

User avatar
ratmix
Member
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 19:45
In-game: ratmix

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by ratmix » Fri Jun 02, 2017 02:36

Running a server from your home PC is OK if you just play with friends now and then. But a dedicated 24/7 server would be better for public hosting with larger numbers. If people find your server down for hours each day they won't want to come back.

My server is not free. Costs about $20/month. But it is a quad core Xeon with 8GB of RAM. Any free host you find will have terrible performance.

As far as being too technical I would bite the bullet if I were you and learn your way around servers. That knowledge you gain will become a life skill. If you need help connect to http://ratmix.com:3000 and direct message me just leave a chat on the #minetest channel. I'll keep you from getting stuck.
Mintest server ratmix.com:30000
Ratmix Chat
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Jun 02, 2017 03:55

ratmix wrote:Running a server from your home PC is OK if you just play with friends now and then. But a dedicated 24/7 server would be better for public hosting with larger numbers. If people find your server down for hours each day they won't want to come back.

My server is not free. Costs about $20/month. But it is a quad core Xeon with 8GB of RAM. Any free host you find will have terrible performance.

As far as being too technical I would bite the bullet if I were you and learn your way around servers. That knowledge you gain will become a life skill. If you need help connect to http://ratmix.com:3000 and direct message me just leave a chat on the #minetest channel. I'll keep you from getting stuck.

Ok thanks!
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
azekill_DIABLO
Member
 
Posts: 7385
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 20:05
Location: Under my desk (but I can't see my monitor now X'[ )
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by azekill_DIABLO » Sat Jun 10, 2017 15:42

nice shady armor, looks far more "admin" than the pinky thing we had before.
【OMICRON】 ; 【MILA】 update ; 【Rec_a_MT】 ; 【BB,HD】 update ; 【▶ Youtube】 This person worked too hard to be forgotten: Feedback me!
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by Lone_Wolf » Sat Jun 10, 2017 15:44

azekill_DIABLO wrote:nice shady armor, looks far more "admin" than the pinky thing we had before.

Yep xD
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by Cpt_mcg » Wed Jun 14, 2017 00:10

azekill_DIABLO wrote:nice shady armor, looks far more "admin" than the pinky thing we had before.

Agreed. I myself HATE the pink LOL
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
MineYoshi
Member
 
Posts: 5349
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 13:20

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by MineYoshi » Wed Jun 14, 2017 00:44

Cpt_mcg wrote:
azekill_DIABLO wrote:nice shady armor, looks far more "admin" than the pinky thing we had before.

Agreed. I myself HATE the pink LOL

But unicorns are pink.
php és increïble.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by Lone_Wolf » Wed Jun 14, 2017 05:50

Cpt_mcg wrote:
azekill_DIABLO wrote:nice shady armor, looks far more "admin" than the pinky thing we had before.

Agreed. I myself HATE the pink LOL

Really? XD
I might add a rainbow-colored TP soon ;)
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
azekill_DIABLO
Member
 
Posts: 7385
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 20:05
Location: Under my desk (but I can't see my monitor now X'[ )
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by azekill_DIABLO » Wed Jun 14, 2017 13:52

MineYoshi wrote:
Cpt_mcg wrote:
azekill_DIABLO wrote:nice shady armor, looks far more "admin" than the pinky thing we had before.

Agreed. I myself HATE the pink LOL

But unicorns are pink.

yep.
【OMICRON】 ; 【MILA】 update ; 【Rec_a_MT】 ; 【BB,HD】 update ; 【▶ Youtube】 This person worked too hard to be forgotten: Feedback me!
 

User avatar
MineYoshi
Member
 
Posts: 5349
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 13:20

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by MineYoshi » Wed Jun 14, 2017 14:30

Now that i have the chance to say it, good texture pack. Finally something not related to unicorns, or to a color that makes my eyes get tired.

Image
+1
php és increïble.
 

User avatar
maikerumine
Member
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 14:27
GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by maikerumine » Wed Jun 14, 2017 15:54

MineYoshi wrote:Now that i have the chance to say it, good texture pack. Finally something not related to unicorns, or to a color that makes my eyes get tired.

Image
+1

Thayt is the cutest Oerrkii ever!
 

User avatar
MineYoshi
Member
 
Posts: 5349
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 13:20

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by MineYoshi » Wed Jun 14, 2017 15:58

maikerumine wrote:
MineYoshi wrote:Now that i have the chance to say it, good texture pack. Finally something not related to unicorns, or to a color that makes my eyes get tired.

Image
+1

Thayt is the cutest Oerrkii ever!

I did it for a Minetest Cards (kind of much likely "Yugioh") mod in the Halcyon Days subgame.
I don't know if maybe release this mod by separate, it can be a good thing, i'll see what i can do.
php és increïble.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 04:41

I am going to turn this into a mod soon! :D
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
azekill_DIABLO
Member
 
Posts: 7385
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 20:05
Location: Under my desk (but I can't see my monitor now X'[ )
GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by azekill_DIABLO » Thu Jun 15, 2017 14:43

it is alredy in the new verion of BBHD
【OMICRON】 ; 【MILA】 update ; 【Rec_a_MT】 ; 【BB,HD】 update ; 【▶ Youtube】 This person worked too hard to be forgotten: Feedback me!
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: [16px] Black Admin armor

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 17:14

azekill_DIABLO wrote:it is alredy in the new verion of BBHD

?
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

Next

Return to Texture Packs



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest