Realistic Texture Overhaul [neotp]

neo7

Realistic Texture Overhaul [neotp]

by neo7 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 00:27

This is a realistic texture overhaul for Minetest.
The install instructions are included in the Readme file.

Wald.png
(779.33 KiB) Downloaded 1 time

Garten.png
(638.23 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Strandhaus.png
(677.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Licens: WTFPL

Download: https://github.com/neomatrix7/minetest-mods

maikerumine

GitHub: maikerumine
In-game: maikerumine

neo7

Re: Realistic Texture Overhaul [neotp]

by neo7 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 00:53

I have an pretty old laptop (maybe around 6 years old) and I have myself lags in the inventory. But when mining or walking through the landscape I have very few lags. I think if you have a new PC it should run well.

azekill_DIABLO

GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Thu Jul 20, 2017 16:43

The render is just atonishing. also, you use
Code: Select all
[img]url of image[/img]
to display images in post!

and link is broken, have you created a proper repo and github account? i cna't wait to test it!

neo7

by neo7 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 20:02

azekill_DIABLO
Damn it! Thanks for the message. Yes my github account seems to be suspended. Probably because I signed up with my spam e-mail address which worked for literally 100% of my other internet accounts.
With my luck I had to reinstall my PC lately, so I dont at least have a backup of the texture pack.

What do you mean with proper repo? I uploaded all the png files and the Readme and Licens as txt files. Of course compressed as several zip files.

Thank again for your message. I am sorry for anyone who considered to download the texture pack but if github doesnt reactivates my account, and I assume this the files are lost. Therefore I will start to make the texture pack again and backup it this time. Of course it wont look like the old one. But maybe I will make it even better this time. I assume it will take about a week like last time.

PS: Your Miniclime Mod looks good. Maybe my gameplay experience in Minetest will be more immersive with this. Thanks for sharing.

azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:42

neo7 wrote:azekill_DIABLO
Damn it! Thanks for the message. Yes my github account seems to be suspended. Probably because I signed up with my spam e-mail address which worked for literally 100% of my other internet accounts.
With my luck I had to reinstall my PC lately, so I dont at least have a backup of the texture pack.

What do you mean with proper repo? I uploaded all the png files and the Readme and Licens as txt files. Of course compressed as several zip files.

Thank again for your message. I am sorry for anyone who considered to download the texture pack but if github doesnt reactivates my account, and I assume this the files are lost. Therefore I will start to make the texture pack again and backup it this time. Of course it wont look like the old one. But maybe I will make it even better this time. I assume it will take about a week like last time.

PS: Your Miniclime Mod looks good. Maybe my gameplay experience in Minetest will be more immersive with this. Thanks for sharing.

your github files are not lost i think... maybe you haven't logged on properly... what is your username on github?
i hope you won't have to start all over again, i looked great... Thanks for miniclime mod :)

Codesound

azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:09

Codesound wrote:Hi,

the link is dead.....

R

Yes, he is redoing the pack, he lost the files :|

Return to Texture Packs