To be clear, I am looking for a texture pack with the following criteria:
- Libre license / “free software license” (allows free redistribution, re-use, remix, sharing this remix and commercial use, such as “public domain, MIT License, WTFPL, CC0, CC BY, CC BY-SA, LGPL or similar)
- Textures must not alter the semantics of what they represent (nothing weird like total conversins like a sci-fi texture pack with steel tree trunks or other oddities; a tree trunk must look like a tree trunk)
- Minecraft 1.12, 1.11 or 1.10 support
- Does not deviate too far from the original style, but it is not so important
- Simplistic style, but not cartoon style
- Medium or high saturation (roughly as in original textures)
I ask for my subgame MineClone 2, and I am still desperately searching for suitable textures because I want to switch to 16×16 textures.
Any hints, pointers and links will be greatly appreciated!