Annahstas's Texture Packs (In Progress)

User avatar
general3214
Member
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 03:15

by general3214 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 02:09

Annahstas wrote:Generals Screen Shot (Dirt looks off though? Not mine.)

That information is inconsistent with my (updated) screenshots.

Wrong:
Annahstas wrote:Annahstas's Texture Packs' (In Progress)

Right:
general3214 wrote:Annahstas's Texture Packs (In Progress)
Last edited by general3214 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 02:11, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar made by Annahstas
 

User avatar
Annahstas
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 04:19
Location: USA, GA

by Annahstas » Tue Nov 19, 2013 02:32

general3214 wrote:
Annahstas wrote:Generals Screen Shot (Dirt looks off though? Not mine.)

That information is inconsistent with my (updated) screenshots.

Wrong:
Annahstas wrote:Annahstas's Texture Packs' (In Progress)

Right:
general3214 wrote:Annahstas's Texture Packs (In Progress)


Hey no picking on my grammar. >.>
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
“I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh My Texture Packs'
 

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

by CraigyDavi » Tue Nov 19, 2013 19:06

Wow that looks great!
 

User avatar
Annahstas
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 04:19
Location: USA, GA

by Annahstas » Tue Nov 19, 2013 23:35

CraigyDavi wrote:Wow that looks great!


Thank you hun! ^^
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
“I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh My Texture Packs'
 

User avatar
general3214
Member
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 03:15

by general3214 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 00:52

general3214 wrote:That information is inconsistent with my (updated) screenshots.

This means take out
Annahstas wrote:(Dirt looks off though? Not mine.)
Last edited by general3214 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 00:52, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar made by Annahstas
 

User avatar
Adarqet
Member
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 14:05
Location: Traveling with BorisGrishenko
 

User avatar
Annahstas
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 04:19
Location: USA, GA

by Annahstas » Thu Nov 21, 2013 18:00

I really love how the trees look with it. Thank you for the screenshot! Makes me enthusiastic!
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
“I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh My Texture Packs'
 

User avatar
Annahstas
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 04:19
Location: USA, GA

by Annahstas » Thu Nov 21, 2013 18:01

general3214 wrote:
general3214 wrote:That information is inconsistent with my (updated) screenshots.

This means take out
Annahstas wrote:(Dirt looks off though? Not mine.)


Why did you repost this? I am a bit confused?
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
“I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh My Texture Packs'
 

User avatar
Annahstas
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 04:19
Location: USA, GA

by Annahstas » Thu Nov 21, 2013 19:04

Update! New land Version Available.
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
“I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh My Texture Packs'
 

User avatar
general3214
Member
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 03:15

by general3214 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 01:10

Annahstas wrote:Why did you repost this? I am a bit confused?

In the topic, you say that the grass is off in my screenshot, but it is using your texture...
Last edited by general3214 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 01:10, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar made by Annahstas
 

User avatar
Annahstas
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 04:19
Location: USA, GA

by Annahstas » Fri Nov 22, 2013 15:25

general3214 wrote:
Annahstas wrote:Why did you repost this? I am a bit confused?

In the topic, you say that the grass is off in my screenshot, but it is using your texture...


Yea but my grass looked default. This is my grass:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/821x424q90/818/vkh7.png
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
“I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh My Texture Packs'
 

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
 
Posts: 3063
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

Re: Annahstas's Texture Packs (In Progress)

by Inocudom » Fri May 09, 2014 15:20

By looking at your textures, I can tell that you possess impressive skills in terms of making Minetest textures.
 

Previous

Return to Texture Packs



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests