[16x] SimplePixels [simplepixels]

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

[16x] SimplePixels [simplepixels]

by CraigyDavi » Tue Apr 08, 2014 20:00

SimplePixels



Image

A nice, simple and pixely texture pack.


License: CC BY-SA 4.0

Website · Download · GitHub · Chat

Suggestions and feedback are welcome! :)
Last edited by CraigyDavi on Tue Jun 28, 2016 18:44, edited 14 times in total.
 

User avatar
Evergreen
Member
 
Posts: 2135
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 01:22
Location: A forest in the midwest
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Tue Apr 08, 2014 22:18

Awesome! Much better than that old TP I put up. (fun fact: it was my first post)
Back from the dead!
 

User avatar
paramat
Developer
 
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 00:05
Location: UK
GitHub: paramat
IRC: paramat

by paramat » Tue Apr 08, 2014 23:32

8) I like the look of this.
 

User avatar
DaN
Member
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 19:09
Location: Silicon Valley

by DaN » Tue Apr 08, 2014 23:53

Cool, reminds me of OCD. Much better than my stupid TP.
DaN H.
 

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

by CraigyDavi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 08:02

Evergreen wrote:Awesome! Much better than that old TP I put up. (fun fact: it was my first post)

paramat wrote:8) I like the look of this.

DaN wrote:Cool, reminds me of OCD. Much better than my stupid TP.

Thanks :)
 

User avatar
durtective6
Member
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 14:19
Location: a shed in the desert
In-game: derplez or BlockFrog

by durtective6 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:19

This is exactly what i was looking for, awesome :D
Not to bother, but are you planning on doing any mods like moretrees/moreblocks/moreores (can't think of other 'more' mods :P) or other largely used mods?
I'm still here, last time I checked at least.
 

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

by CraigyDavi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 17:27

durtective6 wrote:This is exactly what i was looking for, awesome :D
Not to bother, but are you planning on doing any mods like moretrees/moreblocks/moreores (can't think of other 'more' mods :P) or other largely used mods?

Thanks!

Firstly I'll get all the default textures done. Then I will do all the mods in minetest_game. Then I hopefully will get time for some popular mods.
 

User avatar
Achilles
Member
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:55
Location: Excuse Me???? -_-
In-game: Achilles

by Achilles » Wed Apr 09, 2014 17:32

Nice texture pack... The furnaces look amazing :D
The Ironic Thing About Common Sense Is That It Isn't Very Common
 

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

by CraigyDavi » Fri Apr 11, 2014 08:35

Achilles wrote:Nice texture pack... The furnaces look amazing :D

They will look even better when I have finished the furnace animation :)
 

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi
 

User avatar
durtective6
Member
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 14:19
Location: a shed in the desert
In-game: derplez or BlockFrog

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by durtective6 » Fri May 09, 2014 16:29

I made some textures for mods so stuff in my world blended in. These included moreores, technic (some machines and ores) and morertrees (trunks and leaves). Can i submit these to you please? I did some lumps, including technic/moreores.
By the way, loving the tools :D
 

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by CraigyDavi » Fri May 09, 2014 17:22

durtective6 wrote:I made some textures for mods so stuff in my world blended in. These included moreores, technic (some machines and ores) and morertrees (trunks and leaves). Can I submit these to you please? I did some lumps, including technic/moreores.
By the way, loving the tools :D


Sounds great! I'd love to include them in this texture pack.
You can send me them via PM if you like
 

User avatar
durtective6
Member
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 14:19
Location: a shed in the desert
In-game: derplez or BlockFrog

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by durtective6 » Fri May 09, 2014 18:15

CraigyDavi wrote:Sounds great! I'd love to include them in this texture pack.
You can send me them via PM if you like


I can't seem to attach files to the PM, is there a way to do this or do i need to attach it to a post?
 

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by CraigyDavi » Fri May 09, 2014 18:36

durtective6 wrote:
CraigyDavi wrote:Sounds great! I'd love to include them in this texture pack.
You can send me them via PM if you like


I can't seem to attach files to the PM, is there a way to do this or do i need to attach it to a post?


Just attach them to a reply on this topic
 

User avatar
durtective6
Member
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 14:19
Location: a shed in the desert
In-game: derplez or BlockFrog

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by durtective6 » Fri May 09, 2014 18:48

CraigyDavi wrote:Just attach them to a reply on this topic


K, here it is. Moreores still needs the tools done though. It has mese crystal ore in the folder, however it is just a darker shade of yellow from gold ore.

EDIT: Removed the attachment
 

MoNTE48
Member
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:58
GitHub: MoNTE48
In-game: MoNTE48

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by MoNTE48 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:29

It's very beautiful. Could you make the block boundary droplet thinner?
 

Dragonop
Member
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59
Location: Argentina
GitHub: Dragonop
IRC: Dragonop
In-game: Dragonop

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by Dragonop » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:37

I love it!
It's simple.
Looks good.
Isn't confusing.
Very good color selection.
Mod support.
+ Good items desing

Clean colors.
Good liquids design.

Exelent texture pack! I usually don't like texture packs because they confuse me, but this and 8cute texture pack are my favorites so far!
Keep the good work!
 

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by CraigyDavi » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:08

Martin_Devil wrote:It's very beautiful. Could you make the block boundary droplet thinner?

Maybe I'll add this in a future version.

Dragonop wrote:I love it!
It's simple.
Looks good.
Isn't confusing.
Very good color selection.
Mod support.
+ Good items desing

Clean colors.
Good liquids design.

Exelent texture pack! I usually don't like texture packs because they confuse me, but this and 8cute texture pack are my favorites so far!
Keep the good work!

Thanks!
 

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by CraigyDavi » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:19

Update:
- Added textures for the TNT block

Image
 

User avatar
Sane
Member
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 09:31
GitHub: mt-sane
In-game: Sane

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by Sane » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:44

Very cool!
I like simplistic design.
Trying to stay me.
 

User avatar
ThirdMonkey
New member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 02:32
GitHub: ThirdMonkey
IRC: ThirdMonkey

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by ThirdMonkey » Tue Sep 01, 2015 03:04

CraigyDavi wrote:Update:
- Added textures for the TNT block


I submitted a pull request to the GitHub repo adding some more textures.
Let me know what you think!

Image

screenshot.png
(593.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
 

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

Re: [16x] Simple Pixels

by CraigyDavi » Tue Sep 01, 2015 08:11

ThirdMonkey wrote:
CraigyDavi wrote:Update:
- Added textures for the TNT block


I submitted a pull request to the GitHub repo adding some more textures.
Let me know what you think!

Image

screenshot.png

Merged in, thank you :)
 

User avatar
jan6
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 17:58
Location: Estonia
GitHub: jan69
IRC: jan6
In-game: jan6

Re: [16x] SimplePixels

by jan6 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 13:23

thats a fun texture pack :)
bright,simple and colorful ,now its quite hard to be sad while playing minetest with this texture pack!
I know everything, exept what I know...
I have a secret..it's so secret even I don't know what it is
 

User avatar
Kpenguin
Member
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 16:19
Location: Ashland, Ohio USA
IRC: Kpenguin
In-game: Kpenguin

Re: [16x] SimplePixels

by Kpenguin » Mon Jan 11, 2016 14:54

Reminds me alot of the MC console Plastic texture pack which I love. Great work Craig!
supertuxkart.net

"Profanity is one language all computer users know" - Murphy's 50th Law of Computers
Players will always find the hidden flaw in your master plan; If there's no hidden flaw, it's against the rules; If it isn't against the rules, one player will convince the others it is. - Murphy's 2nd Law of Gaming

All things are possible except skiing through a revolving door.
 

User avatar
CraigyDavi
Member
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 13:08
Location: Hampshire, UK
GitHub: davisonio
IRC: davisonio
In-game: CraigyDavi

Re: [16x] SimplePixels

by CraigyDavi » Tue Jun 28, 2016 18:46

jan6 wrote:thats a fun texture pack :)
bright,simple and colorful ,now its quite hard to be sad while playing minetest with this texture pack!


Thanks!

Kpenguin wrote:Reminds me alot of the MC console Plastic texture pack which I love. Great work Craig!


Thank you :)
 


Return to Texture Packs



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests